Release date: November 23rd, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Notes: 3D - Also contains Zavvi Exclusive bonus disc

1.jpg

TEMP artwork:
11153763-7064313006997996.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I watched this earlier for the first time and it's amazing! I would go as far to say it's quite a genius film actually, this is a good one for the adults and some really great special features too. Loved the lava short.
Pixar smashing it again

I watched this earlier for the first time and it's amazing! I would go as far to say it's quite a genius film actually, this is a good one for the adults and some really great special features too. Loved the lava short.
Pixar smashing it again

Was the lava thing you're referring to the one with those singing volcanoes? I saw this at the Cinema with my gf and couldn't stand it, but then I'm not really a Disney/Pixxar fan either, my gf collects all the steelbooks.

Reactions: Flloydo
Was the lava thing you're referring to the one with those singing volcanoes? I saw this at the Cinema with my gf and couldn't stand it, but then I'm not really a Disney/Pixxar fan either, my gf collects all the steelbooks.

Yeah that's the one (tbh it wasn't their best but still enjoyed it)
Fair enough
I love their shorts (allot of love and cool animation and ideas for me) but then I'm a huge Disney and Pixar fan (bar cars)

Yeah that's the one (tbh it wasn't their best but still enjoyed it)
Fair enough
I love their shorts (allot of love and cool animation and ideas for me) but then I'm a huge Disney and Pixar fan (bar cars)

The story for Inside out was really well done. I haven't seen the extra on the discs, but we received the steelbook yesterday. I'm sure my gf will have it on sooner rather than later.

The story for Inside out was really well done. I haven't seen the extra on the discs, but we received the steelbook yesterday. I'm sure my gf will have it on sooner rather than later.

Oh she's gona love the featurette with all the women that were involved with the film (very good feature and it made me question some things)
It was very well done, they are the things I found genius about it.
Goes a bit dark too

is the middle picture on the spine suppose to be upside down? it's on the mock up and on the actual steel itself

I have a 12 year old daughter and now we reference this film when anger appears and it makes her think.
Where has joy gone we have to ask?

Brilliant.
I was thinking when I watched this that certain elements of this film might help parents with their children at certain times and it's quality you refer back to joy when that happens lol