Release date: November 23rd, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99
Notes: 3D - Also contains Zavvi Exclusive bonus disc

1.jpg

TEMP artwork:
11153763-7064313006997996.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine too - was sent out on the 18th but still not arrived.

EDIT 24/11: Almost tempted to order again with 10% off code (if still good) as has been a week since dispatch and thinking maybe 'lost in post' but judging by posts from other members I am not alone in not having received it yet. Will sit tight until end of week and order again if still available.
EDIT 24/11 12PM: Scratch the above as arrived safe & sound in today's post.
Dispatched on the 18th and arrived on the 24th - certainly a lot longer than other recent deliveries from Z.

Only one thing I'd change and that is the 1/4 slip - black instead of blue :)

Last edited:
hopefully I´ve finaly fixed my payment issue, bloody bank but I will have to wait some time for my steelbook

Inside Out 3D (Includes 2D Version + EXCLUSIVE BONUS DISC!) - Zavvi Exclusive Limited Edition Steelbook Blu-ray Processing Est: 31/12/2022 1 / 1 €34.44

Lack of title on the spine is pretty much a deal-breaker for me, don't get why they do this when people buy steelbooks over regular releases because they look nicer to display/on the shelf etc. Will probably return or re-sell mine if it ever arrives.

Curious as to whether any territories have had a Steel release of this with the title printed on the spine (as in, printed on the spine, and in English, not on a slipcover)

Lack of title on the spine is pretty much a deal-breaker for me, don't get why they do this when people buy steelbooks over regular releases because they look nicer to display/on the shelf etc. Will probably return or re-sell mine if it ever arrives.

Curious as to whether any territories have had a Steel release of this with the title printed on the spine (as in, printed on the spine, and in English, not on a slipcover)

Nah none with a title on the spine.

Kimchi and some of the other Asian companies sometimes do slips for their WWA steels but they are not to everyone's taste

Zavvi are so low. There are obviously more copies left than the payment issues and cancelations. I think with the email that stated there were less than 500 remaining, we can safely assume that 500 were held back from pre-order. I hate scare tactics.

Has anyone else got these black lines on theirs? Mine has a bunch of them on the front and back. I have contacted zavvi, probably won't do anything but worth a shot. You can see a lot of them on Joys arms.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Has anyone else got these black lines on theirs? Mine has a bunch of them on the front and back. I have contacted zavvi, probably won't do anything but worth a shot. You can see a lot of them on Joys arms.

View attachment 202850 View attachment 202851 View attachment 202852
If still sealed are you sure that the lines are not on the shrinkwrap itself - something I experienced on my "Roger Rabbit" steelbook shrinkwrap ?

To run any successful business you have to try every trick in the book.

Last edited:
If still sealed are you sure that the lines are not on the shrinkwrap itself - something I experienced on my "Roger Rabbit" steelbook shrinkwrap ?

To run any successful business you have to try every trick in the book.

It's open, I did think it was on the shrink wrap at first.

Zavvi have got back to me and they want a picture but their upload thing is not working.

• Informative
Reactions: virkia

View attachment 202850 View attachment 202851 View attachment 202852

Yes, I do too, the lines are fairly visible although I have had a hard time actually trying to get a picture of them, they dont seem to show up in the photo. Good luck getting a replacement or a refund!