Interstellar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 34) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 20, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (Pre-order on July 2, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double or Single Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Holofoil Slip, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing - 1000 copies.
One Click Box: "Glow in Dark" effect + Embossing + Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Glossy - 600 copies.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Box Protector.

D5B211DA-1173-49E3-9571-B4C0382D9C30.jpeg1C14823D-47B8-4F11-B25B-D04534823D21.jpeg7F390E35-BA04-43C7-93FF-7466CE34B3C3.jpeg05DD5ABA-E197-41F8-A508-4697E632C569.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel it too.....lately since Collectong, I wasnt impressed by artworks....it´s all kinda average, meh, one must really give it effort and time to get it grow on him.....but like you said, the Matrix will be most likely on warner.....but we will see, lets try to keep the exceptations as low as possible :)

The problem for me is manta are my favourite premium retailer. I’ve been so impressed with the majority of their releases. Even the ones on beauty shots that I’m not happy with turn out better in hand. So I always tell myself that. But I’ve got every release of theirs so there’s always going to be a release I’m personally not happy with however I don’t want a gap so I’ll still buy the version I think has the best art. So I’ll still get this of course. Just not happy with the title. But the SL looks great. And the steel too but I just wish the art was flipped on it. so that the front was actually the back

Reactions: djjez83
Underwhelming slips for sure. All seen before and nothing new...

1 click it is :thanks: :naughty:
If you had to get a single, which would it be? You've been my tiebreaker a lot of times back on BD forum over the years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: djjez83
If you had to get a single, which would it be? You've been my tiebreaker a lot of times back on Blu-ray.com over the years.
I gravitate towards full slips these days for manta because they normally turn out better but for lentis I like the double lenti for this release as the single lenti has been used already for hdzeta's ;)

If there are any single editions showing in stock after the 25th; GB participants can purchase them in addition to whatever terms and conditions show for order limit for their previous purchase.

Lets give a fair chance for everyone to see the GB and we can use up all allocated limit.

Have the HDZeta full slip but gonna sell that and order mantas full slip. The HDZeta one is great but this will match my Dunkirk and Tenet nicely. More Nolan please Manta :)