Interstellar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 34) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 20, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (Pre-order on July 2, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double or Single Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Holofoil Slip, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing - 1000 copies.
One Click Box: "Glow in Dark" effect + Embossing + Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Glossy - 600 copies.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Box Protector.

D5B211DA-1173-49E3-9571-B4C0382D9C30.jpeg1C14823D-47B8-4F11-B25B-D04534823D21.jpeg7F390E35-BA04-43C7-93FF-7466CE34B3C3.jpeg05DD5ABA-E197-41F8-A508-4697E632C569.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine shipped on Aug. 25, and it arrived in the US today!...but...at the Chicago USPS facility. :( Expecting further tracking updates in 1–2 months, but would be happy to be wrong.

Mine shipped on Aug. 25, and it arrived in the US today!...but...at the Chicago USPS facility. :( Expecting further tracking updates in 1–2 months, but would be happy to be wrong.
My copies of Tenet cleared Chicago customs in under five days back at the end of May, so don't lose hope yet!

Strangely enough, Interstellar and WW1984 both passed through LA this time around despite me living in Illinois. :confused:

• Thanks
Reactions: ethnosax
This release and it's art is an insult for collectors and also to their competitor HDzeta. It totally lacks creativity imo. Never expected to say this about ML :(
Just curious, what makes this particular release "less creative" than HDzeta's? I mean, they both had to work with the exact material provided by studios. Not to mention HDzeta used the same art for both their slip and steel on the 4K edition, in which regard it's even less creative than this WEA.

Mine should arrive tomorrow. Left Langley Saturday night

Nice, which did you go for bud?

Single lenti. Always liked that art and didn’t bother with Zeta at the time.

The double looks crisp in that video. Hopefully the single is the same

you?

Single lenti. Always liked that art and didn’t bother with Zeta at the time.

The double looks crisp in that video. Hopefully the single is the same

you?
Nice. Keen to see/hear how decent the SL is, as that's the only one I've not seen a vid for yet (and I sold my hdz). I went for the OC, I just couldn't decide, loved all 3 slip arts.

Reactions: Flloydo
Just curious, what makes this particular release "less creative" than HDzeta's? I mean, they both had to work with the exact material provided by studios. Not to mention HDzeta used the same art for both their slip and steel on the 4K edition, in which regard it's even less creative than this WEA.
Movie list his momentum and I think HDzeta we're exactly releasing this (twice BD & UHD) when momentum was at his top ;)