wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 15th September, 2015
Purchase link: https://shop.hdzeta.com/
Prices: Boxset $145 - Lenticular $62 - Full Slip $58 - 1/4 Slip $55
Notes: WEA Steelbook - limited 3000 copies, Full Glossy finish, no embossed or debossed, postcards x6
Lenticular (1600 copies - 0001-0600 for boxset)
Fulllsip (1200 copies - 0001-0600 for boxset)
1/4 Slip (200 copies)
Boxset (600 copies - Lenticular slip + Full slip+ 3D Tars metal number card+OST CD)

Group buys: 1/4 Slip - Full Slip - Lenti Slip - Boxset (Boxset sold out)
HDN GB Prices include all fees (paypal fees, shipping cost to buyer's address)

Artorks:
steel01.jpg steel02.jpg
full
full
full
full
full

steel00.jpg

Lenticular || Slipbox || 1/4 slip
lenticular.jpg slipbox.jpg 1-4.jpg

Boxset:
boxset.jpg

dsc_0084-jpg.186117

dsc_0086-jpg.186118

dsc_0088-jpg.186119

dsc_0089-jpg.186120

dsc_0090-jpg.186121

This release will be Group Buy starting at 10AM EDT USA September 5th, 2015 + webstore pre-order.
NY USA: 10:00 am EDT
L.A. USA: 07:00 PDT
London Uk: 15:00 BST
Paris Fr - Berlin De: 16:00 CEST
Use http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html to determine time in your zone

Last edited by a moderator:
Received mine yesterday #302. Amazing except 1 minor scare, my TARS wasn't set in it's place in the package. Luckily it wasn't damaged so i got set back in place and back in the box, where it will stay as while cool is very fragile.
Thanks @wxlinkswd

Reactions: wxlinkswd
I finally was able to open mine today. Looks awesome. My Tara was out of place to. And his box was kinda dirty with white spots on it. Only other thing is the big box one of the corners was a bit crumpled. The shipping box looked perfect thanks @wxlinkswd. For this group buy. Maybe shipping could add an extra layer of bible rap before the air pockets and that might help. Again thanks a bunch

Reactions: wxlinkswd
I finally was able to open mine today. Looks awesome. My Tara was out of place to. And his box was kinda dirty with white spots on it. Only other thing is the big box one of the corners was a bit crumpled. The shipping box looked perfect thanks @wxlinkswd. For this group buy. Maybe shipping could add an extra layer of bible rap before the air pockets and that might help. Again thanks a bunch
Bible Rap :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: hopefully @wxlinkswd will ask HDZeta to get some bible rap :woot::rofl:

my lenti just came

im shocked it arrived so quickly, i only ordered it last week

very pleased, the package has a nice weight to it, feels quality

the 3D effect of the lenti is great, the spacecraft really pops in the foreground

This GB had given me lots of rethinking of accepting new member for our next GB.
Package were sent and they file claim from Paypal, are they stood so low?

InAFalsetto care to explain why you still file a claim when the package is sent?
Helios too, why these people wanna do this kind of thing?

This GB had given me lots of rethinking of accepting new member for our next GB.

InAFalsetto care to explain why you still file a claim when the package is sent?

It indeed does not make any sense to file a PayPal claim. Thus far we always received our packages from your GBs and encountered great customer service, in case something arrived damaged. Moreover shipments from Asia can take up to 6-8 weeks, sometimes due to delayed custom treatment. I hope you will still do GBs for us here on HDN.

Best wishes,

Michael

Helios is on our bad trader's list, see here.

PM @Naughtius Maximus or @mllNY or myself if this is not resolved with @InAFalsetto

A note to all, regarding any trading disputes, please contact a trade mod by PM and let's not clutter the release threads. Thanks all for your cooperation.

cc @apsmith21

Some people are stupid , and stupid gets you killed :naughty: we are ninjas, we are everywhere :whistle: we will find you :cool:

• Informative
Reactions: jailbird_joey

Sick of retailers thinking they can threaten buyers with lines like that.

I would of thought wxlinkswd had spoken to you based on his responses ?

Contact me via PM and add the relevant mods to the discussion.

EDIT: I've PM'd two mods and added both you and wxlinkswd in the discussion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Granada
It indeed does not make any sense to file a PayPal claim. Thus far we always received our packages from your GBs and encountered great customer service, in case something arrived damaged. Moreover shipments from Asia can take up to 6-8 weeks, sometimes due to delayed custom treatment. I hope you will still do GBs for us here on HDN.

Best wishes,

Michael

Amen Brother,German customs are not the fastest as we know here in good old Germany:whistle:
But, i always received the Steels i paid for-thanks again for this awesome Steel and the GB @n3wk1d :thumbs:

Reactions: metal hunter
Status
Not open for further replies.