wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 15th September, 2015
Purchase link: https://shop.hdzeta.com/
Prices: Boxset $145 - Lenticular $62 - Full Slip $58 - 1/4 Slip $55
Notes: WEA Steelbook - limited 3000 copies, Full Glossy finish, no embossed or debossed, postcards x6
Lenticular (1600 copies - 0001-0600 for boxset)
Fulllsip (1200 copies - 0001-0600 for boxset)
1/4 Slip (200 copies)
Boxset (600 copies - Lenticular slip + Full slip+ 3D Tars metal number card+OST CD)

Group buys: 1/4 Slip - Full Slip - Lenti Slip - Boxset (Boxset sold out)
HDN GB Prices include all fees (paypal fees, shipping cost to buyer's address)

Artorks:
steel01.jpg steel02.jpg
full
full
full
full
full

steel00.jpg

Lenticular || Slipbox || 1/4 slip
lenticular.jpg slipbox.jpg 1-4.jpg

Boxset:
boxset.jpg

dsc_0084-jpg.186117

dsc_0086-jpg.186118

dsc_0088-jpg.186119

dsc_0089-jpg.186120

dsc_0090-jpg.186121

This release will be Group Buy starting at 10AM EDT USA September 5th, 2015 + webstore pre-order.
NY USA: 10:00 am EDT
L.A. USA: 07:00 PDT
London Uk: 15:00 BST
Paris Fr - Berlin De: 16:00 CEST
Use http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html to determine time in your zone

Last edited by a moderator:
But you only have to pay the storage fee if you do not pick up your package before the 10th day after its arrival at the custom office (meaning storage fees under 5 Euro won't be charged).

Best wishes,

Michael

Oh okay, I hope your right. Someone told me some days ago that you need to pay it now from Day 1...

What BS is that ? you have to physically visit customs to pick up parcels !?

Over here if you get stung you pay the price over the phone via credit card and it's delivered the next day.
But you only have to pay the storage fee if you do not pick up your package before the 10th day after its arrival at the custom office (meaning storage fees under 5 Euro won't be charged).

Best wishes,

Michael

Once I picked up my package 5 days after arrival and had to pay 2,5€.

Oh okay, I hope your right. Someone told me some days ago that you need to pay it now from Day 1...
day 1 ....nightmare.
That would be the only thing miss to this 19% extra...a rent for the storage... :/
You have a week to take it :)

What BS is that ? you have to physically visit customs to pick up parcels !?

Over here if you get stung you pay the price over the phone via credit card and it's delivered the next day.

It's true. You actually have to go there. Some luxury you got there in UK.

It's a "luxury" we in the UK have to pay a substantial fee for, in the form of a handling charge per surcharged package, which varies from £8 (Royal Mail) to £13.50 (Parcel Force/EMS).

The value at which packages from outside of the EU get surcharged is lower in the UK (£15) than in Germany (EUR 26), whilst the VAT rate in the UK (20%) is higher than in Germany (19%).

So, all in all, it's very much a case of swings and roundabouts as to who fares worse when it comes to Customs charges.

It's a "luxury" we in the UK have to pay a substantial fee for, in the form of a handling charge per surcharged package, which varies from £8 (Royal Mail) to £13.50 (Parcel Force/EMS).

The value at which packages from outside of the EU get surcharged is lower in the UK (£15) than in Germany (EUR 26), whilst the VAT rate in the UK (20%) is higher than in Germany (19%).

So, all in all, it's very much a case of swings and roundabouts as to who fares worse when it comes to Customs charges.

I see.

Well "luxury" was actually only referred to the fact that you don't have to be there to pick up your package :). My local custom office only opens from 7:30 to 12:00 c'clock. It's a pain in the ass to be there if you usually have to work...

Last edited:
Once I picked up my package 5 days after arrival and had to pay 2,5€.

Then they apparently made a mistake. Also taxes under 5 Euro are not charged. However, from the 10th day after the arrival at the custom office you have to pay for the entire storing period (counting from day one).

Wahhoo mine arrived this morning! Minty fresh condition! Thanks @wxlinkswd !!!!

Got through UK customs and all!! Very very helpful that it was shipped with a value of $20 on the box so it got through customs easily, which they usually always catch if it says over than that (n)

Reactions: jonnie123

When I imported some Goodsmile anime figures from Japan, parcel force charged me £26 per package!! And these figures were around £40 value. I also bought an item that was around £80 and paid £36 for customs. These did have the full value of the items printed on the box otherwise they may have gotten through without a charge.

Customs do randomly check packages as well so even if the value on the box may be low you may still get hit with a charge if they open your package.(n)

YES! Ok, not number 1 or number 600, but number 300 exactly! Halfway precisely! My OCD approves! Packaging was fantastic. Ok, the box was a bit battered but 2 layers of bubble wrap in addition to the box and wrapping. I'm not sure anything else would improve it. I now have the futureshop exclusive and the Amazon digibook so that's it for me. The other covers I hated, so these are enough. I'm not taking TARS out of the box, seems far too fragile. I'd also add my voice to those asking for better gold labels, although I'd go a stage further - I think ALL labels should be inside the wrap to preserve the look for those that aren't resellers. Anyway, hope you enjoy the photos.
20feo84.jpg

av4nds.jpg

wh1bvo.jpg

This was my first HDzeta purchase, and it is fantastic! I will also like to say that the gold stickers should be made like the Endurance sticker, a bit more solid and metalic like so it can peal easier :) Thanks HDzeta!!

Reactions: Steelselecta
50% arrived - hopefully my other copies will come in too. Only got 1 trackingnr .... :(
full

full

I would PM your GB host ASAP. Seriously.

The same thing happened to me, and I just waited...Everyone I know got their copies...I just waited a couple weeks...nothing showed up.

NOTE:

I didn't take to this thread and post a rant when I was upset, but since you mentioned the same Lack of tracking number experience, I want to simply share with you some FACTS:

•I finally inquired about my order & come find out there was a mistake with the address label on my package.

•My x3 Lenti / x3 Full (paid $360) got sent to some other guy, in some other country.

•The package will be re-routed to me.

As you can imagine, I'm very upset about this, which is an understatement. I got This news when I woke up in the morning, and it totally ruined my entire day, I was all stressed all day at work :( :( :(

Speaking of which, I'm still patiently waiting for a response from @wxlinkswd to some of the concerns I have about this ordeal.

Out of respect, I'll stop there and wait for a PM.

• Informative
Reactions: tristar6
Doesn't it seem strange that the 1/4 slip is still available for purchase?
In my opinion only, I don't think so. Speaking as someone who was rabid for this purchase, the 1/4 slip was the only version I didn't like the look of. Maybe others thought the same :)

Thanks to all the mates for the photos and stories about your Interstellar Hdzeta gems. For my Interstellar collection I wanted to have some exclusive number of the boxset, and chances to have it at random were not that high I suppose, so on Ebay I grabbed boxset #111, intending now to keep it sealed forever ever (ever).
Would love to see more photos and cool numbers, I wonder were did #1 and #7 go? =)

Status
Not open for further replies.