Interstellar (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release Date : April 14, 2015 (Original release date was March 31, 2015. But, delayed)

Price : $39.60

Link :

Aladin.co.kr
- Sold out
Novamnm.com - Sold out

Note :

10842304_744950332267650_5494549599977178373_o.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully this will be nice and probably the best release for this title but well wait and see as time gets near...

I certainly hope this better than the others I've seen, nothing impressing me yet, sadly.

This will be WWA so it will be same steelbook in every country(futurepak and Steelbook version so far it seems), unless Blufans picks it up for the mystery release being talked about and giving it a WEA treatment.

Edit: it seems that Futureshop is coming out with an exclusive Steelbook with Artwork not seen on any other steels (but can't wait for all the country releases to confirm their Artwork so we can make an informative decision, but the FS Steel looks Pretty Sweet)

Last edited:
This will be WWA so it will be same steelbook in every country(futurepak and Steelbook version so far it seems), unless Blufans picks it up for the mystery release being talked about and giving it a WEA treatment.

Well that's a bummer. I'll probably cave, I didn't like the Godzilla artworks for a while then they grew on me.