Interstellar (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: May 12, 2016
Purchase link: Nova - Kimchi - Yes Asia
Price: $31.99 (Kimchi) - $32.99 (Nova) - $40.99 (Yes Asia)
Note: WEA steelbook, Matte finish, 1/4 slip, 2-disc, Made in Denmark

image-3.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
The first viewing in the cinema was a mind blowing experience as I had so much information to digest. Subsequent viewings at home where I fully understood the film and picked up on all the details left me feeling a bit meh ... I think Inception was a better film

Hmmm may have to sextuple dip on this movie!! (US Best Buy, Canada Best Buy, HDZeta full slip, HDZeta lenticular, US neo pack, and now this)

The first viewing in the cinema was a mind blowing experience as I had so much information to digest. Subsequent viewings at home where I fully understood the film and picked up on all the details left me feeling a bit meh ... I think Inception was a better film

I've been holding off rewatching for that same reason / fear. Blown away in the theatre.

I've listened to the OST a number of times and it still gives me chills.

Reactions: CollectorEmtee
I've been holding off rewatching for that same reason / fear. Blown away in the theatre.

I've listened to the OST a number of times and it still gives me chills.

I did the same thing for a while ... hugging a pillow rocking back n forth, crying, listening to the Interstellar theme. Learnt to play it on the Piano. Researched all the theories of the tesseract and what they meant for us as human beings And then I came back to reality after the 2nd, 3rd and 4th viewings. The film is good, but not the best film in the world as I initially thought when I was in sitting in the cinema.