Release date: March 31st, 2015
Purchase link: Interstellar
Group buy: apsmith21
Price: $19.99 (release date price)
Notes:

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@ritwikb First Welcome to HDN your first post !!! Hope you will like it here. You can ask any questions you want to discover this (sometimes expensive) hobby of ours :p

SteelBooks are collectable Movie Cases ! Basically it's a Movie wrapped in a Metal case and usually with a Different Artwork than the regular Blu-ray Release. It also contains an artwork design for the inside of the steelbook.

You can have the same Movie and have different Steelbooks design for it, depending on the country/company you buy it from(it can be a different Artwork for the steelbook itself or simply an exclusive Artwork that slips over the steelbook adding another Design to your Steelbook collectible.

It's as simple as this :happy:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95 and MGD
Eh, I'm hoping for something better in Europe or Asia. This will definitely be the cheaper route but I'm not very impressed. Then again, this might start to grow on me.

I'm not really digging the artwork either. I think I might get the neo pack, I do have gravity one on preorder too..but I really want a awesome steel of this movie. Something tells me kimchi will release this or perhaps nova. Both have done a Nolan steel. Even if we get a exclusive slip and wwa.

Reactions: goufcustom
great news we are going to have this in USA but the art it is just lame and boring, i hope this is not a generic one so we could have more options out there, so many great moments and they come up with this.....

Uninspiring poster art for the steelbook = automatic "meh".

Who am I kidding, loved the movie, I'll almost certainly go for this :)