Release date: March 31st, 2015
Purchase link: Interstellar
Group buy: apsmith21
Price: $19.99 (release date price)
Notes:

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this artwork, but I don't love it :( and the guy in the front who's suppose to be Cooper, doesn't even look like him.. I also feel the colors used don't resemble the movie as well as black or white, or some pink/purple/brown would do you know.

I don't think anyone should be flipping out about the art and the perceived choice between the Walmart Neo and the Target Steel...This is INTERSTELLAR. There are probably, at the very least, gonna be about 5-8 different choices when the dust settles. There are going to be a bunch of these, with different artworks. I'd bet on that.

First time looking to buy a Collectors Edition bluray... Thoughts regarding Target Steelbook vs Walmart Collectors Edition? Walmart seems to have a lot more goodies, what's so great about a Steelbook?
as a steelbook collector, i have to say, the temptation to go for the walmart neo pack is very tempting!!
this artwork would suffice but isn't anything special..............

This may be the first time I "double-dip" (if getting the Wal-mart edition even counts). I love the film and this is a pretty decent cover

Although, I do prefer a few of the other posters:

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me what the international (ie UK) postage situation is likely to be for this? Or would a group buy need to be organised by someone capable of doing so?

This may be the first time I "double-dip" (if getting the Wal-mart edition even counts). I love the film and this is a pretty decent cover

Although, I do prefer a few of the other posters:

The first one could have been a good back cover without the title.

Does anyone know the quality of Target's steelbooks? I've only purchased one before which was Django Unchained and it felt pretty cheap compared to other region releases.

Last edited:
I just noticed this is the same proposed art as some international additions (CZE, FRA, IND). Isn't that a little odd as we have different distribution companies (Paramount in North America, WB International).

I'm probably just being whiny because I'd like more variation for the steelbook covers. Although, the UK might have exclusive art