Ip Man Trilogy (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

May 2, 2012
Release date: April 25th, 2016
Purchase links:
Amazon UK
HMV.com
Zavvi.com
Price: £22.99 (Amazon - HMV) - £24.99 (Zavvi)

1.JPG

2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MRD and chunk
£24.99? I was hoping for £19.99 personally....might wait it out on this one
Totally agree. I do really want this but above £20 is a bit steep really. Don't worry knowing Zavvi it'll be half price the week after release date! :rolleyes:

Reactions: cooey
Just ordered and code works. You have to go through the ZAVWEL54 link on the price drop page for it to work. £25 seemed a bit too much but £22.50 seems a bit more reasonable. Great films!

Reactions: davhyl
Very good news for fans of Donnie Yen and for fans of these interesting and educational films in particular :thumbs:
No need to buy #3 by itself for an OTT price (GBP 24.80 at Amazon ATM - with no artwork showing) and then be waiting and waiting and waiting for #1&2 (both of which may never come).
Certainly in for this but happy to hang fire and not pull the trigger until Christmas when the price should be slightly more to my liking though it must be admitted that this price IS a good one and only a quid or so more than the Amaray 3 BD collection (GBP 21.99 at Amazon ATM).

Good to see that ALL of the extras from the "Special Collector's Edition" (IP MAN 2) and "Ultimate Edition" (IP MAN) Cine Asia Amaray releases from a while ago are included here :thumbs::happy: