Iron Man 2 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: August 26, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order Tuesday May 28 @ around 12 midday UK time)
Price: £27.99

12156536-1374675859922636.jpg
12156536-1504675859829018.jpg12156536-7854675859728386.jpg

Yes, code disabled for me too . . . Zavvi sooo tight with their precious little code . . . instead of being made to feel welcome - like I do with Zoom - it's like they slap me in the face every time I buy something from them when a discount is available but killed in under an hour after pre-orders goes live ...
1559045576471.png

... but ordered anyway in case they do the Thors and the Avengers in same style thus making a very smart mini collection in its own right.

Last edited:
And then Guardians of the Galaxy probably in a couple of years and the other trilogies :rofl:

I highly doubt a couple of years. They will prob have a guardians 4K steel within the next 6 months

judging from the artwork pattern. this has to be 3rd steelbook artwork

View attachment 429420

That’s the one I posted in the other thread

Even though the art they used for iron man 2 is slightly different to the 2 I also posted. It’s a mix of their last iron man 2 steel with the lenti and one of the posters

So that might change a little for iron man 3. Suppose we will find out next tuesday

Actually got the code to work on this but then I did order before 12. I missed the code on the last few pre orders which is somthing I never do

Reactions: djjez83
The amount of people that appear out of the woodwork hours later saying 'oh yes, I got this with the code before it was disabled'. :rofl:

Thanks for giving the rest of us a heads up at the time!!!!

(Not that I personally have any interest in any of these. Or much of rip-off Zavvis titles any more!! :p )

Been following these forums for a few years now but thought I'd finally join to comment.

Much like with the Winter Soldier 4K Steelbook, I didn't receive an email for this. I actually missed out on Winter Soldier and had to buy from eBay because it wasn't until after I pre-ordered Civil War 4K that I found out it had been put up for pre-order and sold out. It just so happened that just now by co-incidence I was looking on Zavvi.
Anybody know why they do selective emails to tell you steelbook pre-orders? I get most of them but this and Winter Soldier has been absent.
Welcome to the community @choochoonesme! It's great to have you here. :)

Reactions: choochoonesme
The amount of people that appear out of the woodwork hours later saying 'oh yes, I got this with the code before it was disabled'. :rofl:

Thanks for giving the rest of us a heads up at the time!!!!

(Not that I personally have any interest in any of these. Or much of rip-off Zavvis titles any more!! :p )
Lol, it's the same usual code that typically disables pretty quickly once a new pre-order goes live. So in order for it to work you gotta' get in early. Nothing new, rinse and repeat :p If that's not enough, @poldergal already gave the heads up and posted the link at 12:02pm in this very thread fyi :coffee: (when it was still active).

Ordered w/ 10% discount code:

1- Put the item in your basket
2- Click this link HERE
3- Input this code: WELCOME346
;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I hope I don't regret it, but I'm not going to preorder these, very much hoping they come to Best Buy USA, as the Captain America ones did.