Iron Man 2 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: August 26, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order Tuesday May 28 @ around 12 midday UK time)
Price: £27.99

12156536-1374675859922636.jpg
12156536-1504675859829018.jpg12156536-7854675859728386.jpg

Yes, it´s not exactly a masterpiece, this steelbook :meh:, the combination of red border and blue sky is just plain ugly and terrible. This style has worked with Captain America, they should have came up with something different for Iron Mans :facepalm:

Noodles concepts are always better.

However, I can understand why mediocre artwork is thrown together and then passed on to retailers like Zavvi... cost effective minimum effort with maximum sales time and time again.

Shame Noodles isn't snapped up.

Reactions: Noodles
Noodles concepts are always better.

However, I can understand why mediocre artwork is thrown together and then passed on to retailers like Zavvi... cost effective minimum effort with maximum sales time and time again.

Shame Noodles isn't snapped up.
Thanks dude! :)

Exactly mate... why should they put in the effort if folks buy them anyway? I blame you lot. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: Leafs17
Thanks dude! :)

Exactly mate... why should they put in the effort if folks buy them anyway? I blame you lot. :p
I blame you for allowing the shittier designs get chosen ahead of yours :D

You ever considered writing to these studios with a sample of your work and a threat?

• Haha
I blame you for allowing the shittier designs get chosen ahead of yours :D

You ever considered writing to these studios with a sample of your work and a threat?
I did shoot an email someone's way once (can't remember which studio now) because people on here demanded I do it lol. I never heard anything back though of course, which is what I expected.

I always tag the appropriate studios/directors when sharing my concepts on social media though, but I've never really had any response, apart from a "like" here and there by a director/actor or two. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
I did shoot an email someone's way once (can't remember which studio now) because people on here demanded I do it lol. I never heard anything back though of course, which is what I expected.

I always tag the appropriate studios/directors when sharing my concepts on social media though, but I've never really had any response, apart from a "like" here and there by a director/actor or two. :)
The funny thing is we did win once - Wreck It Ralph from the UK Disney Collection. The back was changed. I wonder why others haven’t.

• Thanks
The funny thing is we did win once - Wreck It Ralph from the UK Disney Collection. The back was changed. I wonder why others haven’t.
True! Same goes for the ugly face spines... they eventually stopped doing those in the UK too. I can only assume changes were made in those cases because we all rallied together and asked for change though, and I know myself and a few others here (most likely more than we're aware) stopped buying the steels with faces on the spines, and obviously money talks, especially for Di$ney. :greedy:

Reactions: Bastiensmum