Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
http://www.play-asia.com/Iron_Man_2_2Disc_Steel_Case_Edition/paOS-13-71-bu-49-en-70-3yz2.html

Prelim art:

pa.185294.1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
HeeHee, I see the IM Bug bit you again as well :D

I ordered to! :scat:

Yep, but that's it.

I have the MM one to match my German IM.

I have this one to match the Future Shop one.

And then I got the amazon.de IM 1+2 for something a little different.

That's it...I'm spent. :scat:

^ wow Andy, that's a triple dip! But I must say, the movie is definitely worth it. :)

I have both MM and HK steels coming. Just a double dip for me. :) Now I just have to find me copies of both IM1 Germany and IM1 FS to match these... piece of cake. :rolleyes: LOL!

this is the same art that the one DVD (G1) released here, this will be a grate duo for the FS one but dont have money, hope still be available later.

Just placed my order for 2 as well ;) I am thinking this will be the same as the Taiwan version, but just in case the other is G1 size I had to order this!

I'm going to order this, but I'm going to wait on yesasia since I still have like maybe $8 credit there for when I had to return Hurt Locker that was damaged. Anyone know if playasia ships better?

I'm going to order this, but I'm going to wait on yesasia since I still have like maybe $8 credit there for when I had to return Hurt Locker that was damaged. Anyone know if playasia ships better?

I never received my credit, how did you get it for the return shipping Wreck? I emailed them last in night in advance to knowing they would be carrying this title.

Ive just checked that link to yesasia for this wreck and it says its out of print and then says the release date is 2010/10/07 EEK!

Hey guys, I saw this on yes asia (the listing) temp art right now ... so when the art goes up it may be exact same since its listed the same and then no customs fees.

What fees? I've only paid customs fees when sent UPS or Fedex.

Here are the options for playasia - looks like they ship better to me. :oohyeah:

I chose EMS speedpost.

attachment.php

Kevin, unlike DVD's, Blu-Rays use Region A, B or C. You should be safe, as Hong Kong uses Retion A, like Canada and the US.

I never received my credit, how did you get it for the return shipping Wreck? I emailed them last in night in advance to knowing they would be carrying this title.

Well they told me my money was credited back to my account in gift credit but I never logged back in since to check :p ... but I hope its there. :ohno:

What fees? I've only paid customs fees when sent UPS or Fedex.

Everyone was talking about custom fees from playasia a few posts back. ???