Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
http://www.play-asia.com/Iron_Man_2_2Disc_Steel_Case_Edition/paOS-13-71-bu-49-en-70-3yz2.html

Prelim art:

pa.185294.1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone was talking about custom fees from playasia a few posts back. ???

Ahhh, totally missed that. I was thinking US customs fees, but it was the folks from the UK.

On the same topic - the only time I've had to pays US customs fees / processing is when something is sent via courier that does NOT have a transfer to the US Postal Service.

Anything that gets transferred to the USPS - completely duty free. :oohyeah:

Ahhh, totally missed that. I was thinking US customs fees, but it was the folks from the UK.

On the same topic - the only time I've had to pays US customs fees / processing is when something is sent via courier that does NOT have a transfer to the US Postal Service.

Anything that gets transferred to the USPS - completely duty free. :oohyeah:

The US is alot more "Trades Friendly" than the European Countries ;)

In Germany it's really not the "Customs" itself that gets us, it's the fact that we have to pay local german Sales Tax on all Imports valued more than €22 (including Shipping) and that's 19% here. It's even a bit higher in the UK I believe. Customs itself is only 3.5% and the Limit is €150.....

Well, someone is trying to take advantage of this beautiful release by listing it on e-bay before they have it in hand using pictures from someone else.

I dunno, but I'm not really impressed by someone that steals pictures from someone else to make a profit. :(

I do not know if it is available from play-asia.
available on the site is written by October 30, but says shipping in 1-5 days.
what do you think?

Play-Asia.com is out of stock and waiting to get replenished.

Get it from here while you still can...
http://www.hmv.com.hk/product/bluray.asp?sku=102049

This is the conversion I got from their site to US$.
HK$329.00 (US$42.18)

That's a couple bucks cheaper than Play-Asia but shipping price is higher.

This is the one to definately get to match the Futureshop release. :oohyeah:

Good thing I placed my order then while it was still in stock, wooh.

I ordered one from HMV.HK. Anyone order from them before? I'm wondering if they ship like HMV.UK. Hopefully, they don't.

I ordered one from HMV.HK. Anyone order from them before? I'm wondering if they ship like HMV.UK. Hopefully, they don't.

That's a good question - they might even ship WORSE than hmv UK - at least with them you get a box, not a bubble mailer. :(