Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
http://www.play-asia.com/Iron_Man_2_2Disc_Steel_Case_Edition/paOS-13-71-bu-49-en-70-3yz2.html

Prelim art:

pa.185294.1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It can be ordered here too; I'm pretty sure its the same as the dvd steel matches the same artwork.

<a href="http://tinyurl.com/36ja2ct" target="_blank">Iron Man 2 Hong Kong Blu-ray Steelbook</a>

free shipping.

I still havent even ordered a copy yet ... I'm waiting on yesasia; I honestly think these asian sites came together for a split run on this steel so I wouldnt be too worried yet.

I know it says its OOP there; but it said that weeks ago. I presume an update on release or something. Odd tho, if I get the time I'll get a more concrete confirmation.

mams,

Don't worry....you will get it.

What is the "Estimated shipping date:" status?

Thank you for contacting Play-Asia.com.
We are still sourcing the product from our supplier. If there is any problem in getting the stock, we will contact you.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

:tear:

Any checked the e-bay prices lately? It's fun to watch - one went for $160 just recently.

Another one over $100 - those are crazy prices.

Any checked the e-bay prices lately? It's fun to watch - one went for $160 just recently.

Another one over $100 - those are crazy prices.

I was just looking at those. Nuts. I was surprised no one was selling a FS IM along with this one as a set but didn't see it. That would probably fetch a nice amount with both sealed.

I was just looking at those. Nuts. I was surprised no one was selling a FS IM along with this one as a set but didn't see it. That would probably fetch a nice amount with both sealed.

I had thought of that as well.

To be honest, I think Ben could have gotten more if he waited a little bit - once the word is out about these versions, people might be willing to pay even more.

Crazy that someone paid $70 for one with dings. :rolleyes:

i carnt believe the prices on ebay madness i reported earlier in the thread that one went for £102 bout $164

These things are still a retail product priced at about £30 online when in stock EEK!

Mine shipped from Playasia on the 5th, so I'm set :scat:

Now I'm just curious to see what customs does with it:

- Nothing, it'll pass through (yea, I wish)
- German Sales Tax (19%) will be collected by the Mailman upon delivery
- I'll receive a card from Customs, to pick it up. There I will have to pay the Sales Tax in order to get the Package

Mine shipped from Playasia on the 5th, so I'm set :scat:

Now I'm just curious to see what customs does with it:

- Nothing, it'll pass through (yea, I wish)
- German Sales Tax (19%) will be collected by the Mailman upon delivery
- I'll receive a card from Customs, to pick it up. There I will have to pay the Sales Tax in order to get the Package

I was thinking option 4: no card from Customs, and you call them repeatedly until they admit they have the package. And then you pay the sales tax.

:ohno:

Well, I decided to pull the trigger on an extra HK & Korea copy from Yesasia. Free shipping rules.