Iron Man 'Battle Damaged' Mark VII - 1/6 Figure (The Avengers) [Hot Toys]

herpderp

Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
Hot Toys - Battle Damaged Mark VII Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Movie Promo Edition)PR1.jpg

Est. Ship Date: July 2013
Price USD $294.99
Preorder Link
ITEM STATUS: CHECK BACK SOON

For more pictures: http://www.hottoys.com.hk/productDetail.php?productID=172

The first 800 pieces will be firstly available for pre-order in Hong Kong. For overseas fans, this figure will be available for special promotions in specific markets as limited edition items during the Iron Man 3 movie launch period. Stay tuned for updates.

Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Mark VII in the movie with battle damaged features:
- Head sculpt with helmet with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Mark VII in the movie
- Alternate helmeted head
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Over 36 points of articulations

Special features on armor:
. LED-lighted eyes and circle-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
. One (1) removable battle damaged mask
. One (1) pair of damaged shoulder armor
. One (1) removable damaged chest armor
. One (1) pair of detachable forearm rockets

Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
. One (1) pair with improved articulations, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
. One (1) pair of forceful fists
. One (1) pair of battle palms with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)

- Improved articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- Fully deployed air flaps at back of the armor with built-in metal flaps
- Articulated flaps at the back of armor on left and right legs
- Metallic battle damaged red and gold-colored painting on armor

Accessories:
- One (1) battle damaged alien weapon
- One (1) diorama base featuring the Alien’s corpse

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys in the UK or anywhere else for that matter, have you ever tried Shipito? It's a US Address and Mail Forwarding service. I don't know how much it is but you can put your info into a form and get instant quotes.

Sideshow only ship to an address that's the same as the card holder unfortunately. I tried to get my Grey Hulk shipped to my mother in laws address last month as we were on holiday but the wouldn't do it :( she only lives round the corner but didn't want the inconvenience of sitting in our house all day.

Last edited:
Feels is I've been well and truly cheated with this one, messing with everyone with the sign up email notification then only tell you on check out it's US,

Feel like cancelling all my pf pre orders :(

Sideshow only ship to an address that's the same as the card holder unfortunately.

There is actually a loophole in Sideshow's shipping provisos, which is that they will ship to a work address. You would need to have a company name for it to work. So your address would be 'Personal Name, c/o Company Name.'

They'll also ship to an alternate address if an authorization form is completed, but of course in the case of this item it would need to be in the US.

From the help desk section of their site:

"One of the ways that we do this is to only ship orders to the customer’s billing address or place of business. If you choose to send your order to your business address, then you will need to include your business name with that address information, otherwise we will send the item to your billing address.

If you find yourself in the situation where no one is available to sign for your package at home and you can’t ship to your business location, Sideshow Collectibles will ship to a second party address if an alternate shipping authorization form is completed, submitted and confirmed received prior to shipment."

Reactions: MrRegan
Fleebay sellers were already asking $600-$700 way before Sideshow put this up for pre-orders.

It's US only so won't be for sale here. Scalpers will have this up for £375 + on ebay :(

Actually 2 UK retailers have been taking preorders/deposits for this about a couple of weeks ago. Think they're getting them from Hot Toys or a HK supplier.
A couple more local retailers may be putting up but have yet to confirm available numbers

Reactions: MrRegan
crap.. went to watch Iron Man 3.. then half an hour ago decided to check email and there you go... the pre-order email with a sold out warning..
was checking for this everyday:(

I couldn't justify getting one of these. I'm already getting a regular Mk7 and it comes with BD interchangeable pieces already, so no sense in have two. Besides, I'll have more funds available when the Heartbreaker and the Hulkbuster suits arrive for preorder. :LOL:

I got one in on time. :)

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

It also says they are checking inventory ... so who knows, might be some declines or cancels and it goes back on for limited time Monday.

I was desperate to order one and had to sit and watch the allocation tick down, Sideshow really screwed over everyone outside of the US :angry: