Iron Man 'Battle Damaged' Mark VII - 1/6 Figure (The Avengers) [Hot Toys]

herpderp

Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
Hot Toys - Battle Damaged Mark VII Limited Edition Collectible Figurine (Movie Promo Edition)PR1.jpg

Est. Ship Date: July 2013
Price USD $294.99
Preorder Link
ITEM STATUS: CHECK BACK SOON

For more pictures: http://www.hottoys.com.hk/productDetail.php?productID=172

The first 800 pieces will be firstly available for pre-order in Hong Kong. For overseas fans, this figure will be available for special promotions in specific markets as limited edition items during the Iron Man 3 movie launch period. Stay tuned for updates.

Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Mark VII in the movie with battle damaged features:
- Head sculpt with helmet with authentic likeness of Robert Downey Jr. as Mark VII in the movie
- Alternate helmeted head
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Over 36 points of articulations

Special features on armor:
. LED-lighted eyes and circle-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
. One (1) removable battle damaged mask
. One (1) pair of damaged shoulder armor
. One (1) removable damaged chest armor
. One (1) pair of detachable forearm rockets

Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
. One (1) pair with improved articulations, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
. One (1) pair of forceful fists
. One (1) pair of battle palms with light-up repulsor (white light, battery operated)

- Improved articulations on waist armor which allow flexible movement
- Fully deployed air flaps at back of the armor with built-in metal flaps
- Articulated flaps at the back of armor on left and right legs
- Metallic battle damaged red and gold-colored painting on armor

Accessories:
- One (1) battle damaged alien weapon
- One (1) diorama base featuring the Alien’s corpse

Last edited by a moderator:
This was only announced in March. If this is supposed to be out in September in the US, I doubt it will be out in July in Hong Kong. I'd be surprised if this was out in September in HK.

Its nice to see for once a Hot Toys release that hasn't been been on preorder for a year (if not longer :p).
Mine is expected to be shipped this coming Thursday :LOL:

So I posted the weight to let people know if you ordered the item packed out and it weighs less than 7lbs you most likely did not get a free figure. So far I have never received anything free from Sideshow. Unfortunately I came home at 1AM in the morning and had to leave at 7AM in the morning so I had no time to take a proper photoshoot so I just opened the box just to make sure I got the BD VII in mint condition. Since I was one of the lucky waitlisters I am sure others have already received there orders already. I wont be back home until monday so I will not be able to post any more pics until then. :-(

Reactions: Il Furiano
all I gotta say is .... good luck trying to recreate that pose in the OP .... got mine and a bit disappointed. IM looks great but the base has more color detail in the stock photo

Man I was so close to ordering this, I mean my cursor was jumping up and down on that preorder button just hoping it would depress. I sure am glad I didn't. EEK!

In the end it really didn't make sense for me to get it as I had just preordered the Mark VII already and he has battle damaged accessories to begin with but of course not the cool looking base that this one has.

I'm sorry Wreck that your disappointed with yours, maybe you can find someone that might want it and you could get something else that you would like more. I mean if it wasn't for you I wouldn't even be into collectible figures. Now you created a monster in me. :drool:

I am sure you could easily move it Wreck. I didn't think this was anywhere near the same quality as the regular release. I mean it was pricey because of the cool base, but short on accessories.