domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: January, 2015
Print run: 3000 and 1000 for the 1/3 slip edition
Group Buy: Click here for the Hi-Def Ninja Blufans Marvel GB

IMPORTANT NOTE: (There are 2 editions.)
The front&back images are the same, but not the interior.
Click here for a great photoset by @pbtouril comparing both editions.
v1:
- Sealed
- No disc
- Debossed title
- Bonus (10$) for people ordering v2
v2:
- Sealed
- 2 discs
- Embossed title
- Lenticular slipbox
- Bonus art cards

2.jpg
1.jpg

1.JPG

2.JPG
131445jg5gdub98jknu3n5.gif
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
...only to find out she has a twin. A Double jointed twin

"Who's hobbies include breathing through their nose and competitive swallowing" - quote from Penny on Happy Endings

Back on topic: I had to read the email several times, and shrink the font a bit, but then I made payment and sent the email. BTW, did Kevin's statement, "all paypal fees included", mean that I need to pay $60 AND the fees, or just $60 and let paypal deduct the fees? Because I did the latter and Kevin only received about $57 each.

Reactions: Blu-devil
"Who's hobbies include breathing through their nose and competitive swallowing" - quote from Penny on Happy Endings

Back on topic: I had to read the email several times, and shrink the font a bit, but then I made payment and sent the email. BTW, did Kevin's statement, "all paypal fees included", mean that I need to pay $60 AND the fees, or just $60 and let paypal deduct the fees? Because I did the latter and Kevin only received about $57 each.

Just needed to pay $60 bud, that included all fees and shipping from China

Hey folks, those of you who are being invoiced/paying etc..., kindly specify that it's being done on the BD forum as your fellow members participating in HDN's own GB are getting confused and thinking they missed out on their invoices. Thanks for your cooperation.

Paid of the Ironman Blufans on the other forrum cant wait to receive them they look awesome and hopefully will be better than Kimchi's editions...

I have to say this looks like being the best looking version for an iron man steelbook . The kimchi would have been close if it would of had some embossing n