domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: January, 2015
Print run: 3000 and 1000 for the 1/3 slip edition
Group Buy: Click here for the Hi-Def Ninja Blufans Marvel GB

IMPORTANT NOTE: (There are 2 editions.)
The front&back images are the same, but not the interior.
Click here for a great photoset by @pbtouril comparing both editions.
v1:
- Sealed
- No disc
- Debossed title
- Bonus (10$) for people ordering v2
v2:
- Sealed
- 2 discs
- Embossed title
- Lenticular slipbox
- Bonus art cards

2.jpg
1.jpg

1.JPG

2.JPG
131445jg5gdub98jknu3n5.gif
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The 1/4 slip ihas never been mentioned on Blufans let alone made available to order. Strange. Since these are now shipping to domestic customers it looks like it's for international orders only.

Ooops...thats strange! Cant help out much since it was limited to 1 each.

Paid for these on the other forrum hope to receive them soon hopefully but with Kimchi issues arising im a bit concerned that BF dont repeat the same process for us ninjas all over again on our Blufans order best of luck to everone hope it works out for us all, and same for the ninjas on Kimchi orders hope your problems get resolved and use all get what you have paid for...

I doubt customs will be a issue for this imo.

1) the fuss over Kimchi might put them of doing it again.
2) The fact that GOTG Nova got in fine suggest this was more to do with the timing than anything else.

That's my views.

From Kevin over there:

Anyway. From what I can tell this slip is exactly like the Kimchi one. That's a bunmer. Wonder if they used the same company?
The lenti does look too similair I agree but it may he different in hand. Look at the frozen one, the Blu-fans was a lot better than the Kimchi version. We will have to see how this one compares.

Paid for these on the other forrum hope to receive them soon hopefully but with Kimchi issues arising im a bit concerned that BF dont repeat the same process for us ninjas all over again on our Blufans order best of luck to everone hope it works out for us all, and same for the ninjas on Kimchi orders hope your problems get resolved and use all get what you have paid for...
We'll be waiting...
1113160_UK_border_force.jpg

I have my shipping box from Kung-Fu 1 & 2 from Blufans and it's marked $20 US and i am from Canada, mind you there were 2 copies of each, the other copies were for a locate friend.
I hope not mate they can invest their precious time on catching crimnals not suspecting on steelbooks to be fake and upsetting us collectors...

Maybe they suspect that they have Romanians or Albanians smuggled inside them.