domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: January, 2015
Print run: 3000 and 1000 for the 1/3 slip edition
Group Buy: Click here for the Hi-Def Ninja Blufans Marvel GB

IMPORTANT NOTE: (There are 2 editions.)
The front&back images are the same, but not the interior.
Click here for a great photoset by @pbtouril comparing both editions.
v1:
- Sealed
- No disc
- Debossed title
- Bonus (10$) for people ordering v2
v2:
- Sealed
- 2 discs
- Embossed title
- Lenticular slipbox
- Bonus art cards

2.jpg
1.jpg

1.JPG

2.JPG
131445jg5gdub98jknu3n5.gif
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
When was your despatched?
I got the despatch notice with tracking number on 18th Jan from Kevin
Tracking did not show as active until 22 of Jan
22 of Jan was first tracking status was collection
25th of Jan sent to China Airport (PVG, Ireland-IE)

Hopefully my Iron Man will arrive this week

Postman already been today with my NovaMedia Edge of Tomorrow Lenti so it wont be today I get my Iron Man

Postman already been today with my NovaMedia Edge of Tomorrow Lenti so it wont be today I get my Iron Man
Bizarre sometimes how the postal systems work, my Lenti was updated on the 22nd also and it arrived on the 25th. Three days to arrive from China must be a record :woot:.

I've purchased a camera lens that arrived within 48 hours from China before ... there are couriers out there that offer very quick shipping options if you're willing to pay the premium.

Exactly the same here. PM from Kevin on the 18th, and then:

MfeN5ES.jpg

I reckon you and I will probably get out deliveries on the same day.

The posts with photos and details didn't last long before the feckin tracking number junkies hijacked the thread once again. !!!!!!!!!
Did you order with Kevin Group Buy ???
Those who ordered like to let people know if they got delivery or not get delivery yet its normal with all threads with all steelbook releases especially with Blufans and Kimchidvd releases its always been that way with Korean and China Steelbooks

Its also helpful to some to know when others have got delivery or not as its can put them at ease their not alone waiting for the parcel to arrive

Reactions: cjy152
Those who ordered like to let people know if they got delivery or not get delivery yet its normal with all threads with all steelbook releases especially with Blufans and Kimchidvd releases its always been that way with Korean and China Steelbooks

Its also helpful to some to know when others have got delivery or not as its can put them at ease their not alone waiting for the parcel to arrive
Seeing as Kevin has nothing to do with this Forum, perhaps you would like to post your beloved tracking numbers on the Forum that he does frequent. [emoji106]

Seeing as Kevin has nothing to do with this Forum, perhaps you would like to post your beloved tracking numbers on the Forum that he does frequent. [emoji106]
Most of the members from HDN forum are the ones who purchased this from the Group Buy with Kevin over 70% of them are HDN Members

I also never have or never will post a tracking number on any site for security reasons

Just curious do you have this on order with any group buy including HDN Group Buy as those who have this on order are the ones who would be interested in members who got delivery or not got delivery yet

Last edited:
Reactions: schrute farms

It'd be nice if we could have a shipping/tracking thread. That way everyone could be happy. It is kind of annoying having to scroll through pages of tracking numbers to find posts about the actual steelbook.

It'd be nice if we could have a shipping/tracking thread. That way everyone could be happy. It is kind of annoying having to scroll through pages of tracking numbers to find posts about the actual steelbook.
What tracking numbers there has been no posts with actual tracking numbers been mentioned not once yet so far

Its helpful to see posts of photos of a steelbook its also helpful to members who actually are the ones who ordered a release to see that another member has got delivery from the same country as them
717 people ordered this release on the other web forum and majority of them are HDN members

Majority of people who posted I got delivery or not got delivery are the ones who have actually ordered this release and are also the ones who have been posting the photos and some will then also post more photos when they get delivery

This thread is about the steelbook release and all that goes with it from pre ordering discussions to actual delivery and discussions after delivery and all that goes with a release its always going to be more posts about delivery or not got delivery with Korean and China releases due to the amount of time it takes and random differences between members who actually ordered this release getting their actual steelbook

If no one posted anything about getting delivery lot of people would be left wondering

When I get delivery I will let this thread know about I have got delivery and also post photos of the steelbook in full detail unsealed as I usually do

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: nafosb
I have to agree with DodgyDave and wolf254 on this one. We all know about the waiting game we have to play when it comes to this hobby. Some members are just more patient than others and don't feel the need to constantly check tracking or trace its every move and post it.

Perhaps taking it to PM would be better since both parties are interested in locating the item. I doubt everyone reading this thread wants to know the whereabouts of someons else's steel and derailing comments like this.

A separate thread to discuss shipping and tracking would be helpful let alone dispatch notices, collection status, airport arrivals, ect lol. :happy:

Reactions: DodgyDave
Actually the journey through different tracking stages and receiving the steel is just as important as actually seeing pictures!

If like with KimchiDvd IM, BF take a dislike to your package and decide to hold back a shipment. We would have no pictures to enjoy and we would all be here twiddling our thumbs. It's part of the excitement of buying! Watching the steel get ever closer and then hear the news a fellow ninja has just received their copy.

Maybe those who just want pictures should go buy a peter and jane book. They have lots of pictures to enjoy while we all wait for our steels to arrive :)

Reactions: paulboland