domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: January, 2015
Print run: 3000 and 1000 for the 1/3 slip edition
Group Buy: Click here for the Hi-Def Ninja Blufans Marvel GB

IMPORTANT NOTE: (There are 2 editions.)
The front&back images are the same, but not the interior.
Click here for a great photoset by @pbtouril comparing both editions.
v1:
- Sealed
- No disc
- Debossed title
- Bonus (10$) for people ordering v2
v2:
- Sealed
- 2 discs
- Embossed title
- Lenticular slipbox
- Bonus art cards

2.jpg
1.jpg

1.JPG

2.JPG
131445jg5gdub98jknu3n5.gif
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Out for delivery!!!

USPS RH0147317XXX, Arrived at Unit 02/06/2015 8:12am MANSFIELD TX 76063 Reply HELP 4 help-STOP to cancel

USPS RH0147317XXXX, Updated Delivery Day: Friday, February 6, 2015 Reply HELP 4 help-STOP to cancel

Yeah same here, still waiting on my 1/3 version to show up, hopefully today/tomorrow... it's kinda pointless tracking it online, besides I like the surprise of it turning up all of a sudden ;)

Kevin has stepped up and offered help, as expected. This is all China Post/USPS's fault, not Blufans. The steelbooks were wrapped very well, but nothing could protect against Ace Ventura-style handling.

I'm going home for lunch to open the V2 that looks dented. Maybe its just the slip thats pushed in?

UPDATE: NOPE, 3 of the 4 steels are dented, including both V2 Lentis. :( Gutted. Kevin has stepped up and offered to rectify the situation though, even though it wasn't his fault. Class act move.

IMG_6800_zps678be9c6.jpg~original

IMG_6803_zps59fa2874.jpg~original

Last edited:
Kevin has stepped up and offered help, as expected. This is all China Post/USPS's fault, not Blufans. The steelbooks were wrapped very well, but nothing could protect against Ace Ventura-style handling.

I'm going home for lunch to open the V2 that looks dented. Maybe its just the slip thats pushed in?

UPDATE: NOPE, 3 of the 4 steels are dented, including both V2 Lentis. :( Gutted. Kevin has stepped up and offered to rectify the situation though, even though it wasn't his fault. Class act move.
IMG_6800_zps678be9c6.jpg~original

IMG_6803_zps59fa2874.jpg~original
Jx8gq1p.gif

Good old Kevin though. Hopefully your replacements make it unscathed.

Woo, mine landed in Atlanta tonight! As long as the mail run like they normally do, I should have this in hand tomorrow evening!

My tracking says Out for Delivery on Saturday but now shows Delivery status not updated. Might have to make a trip to the post office.

My tracking says Out for Delivery on Saturday but now shows Delivery status not updated. Might have to make a trip to the post office.

When it said Out for Delivery did you happen to check the zip code?
I had a package that said Out for Delivery but noticed it had been routed
to another zip code. Then several hours later that listing was replaced by
Delivery status not updated and there hasn't been an update for 3 days.
I'm hopeful it will eventually be routed back to my zip code.

Reactions: AlexG
I'm liking this edition over the Kimchi at this point.

The kimchi is more photo-genic, but actual steels finish and quality on the Blufans is on another level. It's beautiful in hand, quality gloss job.

I think the 1/3 slip will be the winner here because: in the long run, the hardcore collectors will need it. The 1/3 slip looks kinda unique and is really nice. Plus it's limited to 1000

Reactions: harry and DodgyDave
@NoDingsNoScratches that's right, the only thing Kimchi has over this beauty is the lenti, other than that, there's no comparison IMO. Do you why? It's BLUFANS :naughty:. I do agree that the 1/3 slip will be the eventual winner due to it's amazing unique looks.
The problem with your posts is that in your eyes, every Blufans release is perfect. You never see anything wrong in any of their releases. So they are not really informative. [emoji2][emoji106]

@NoDingsNoScratches that's right, the only thing Kimchi has over this beauty is the lenti, other than that, there's no comparison IMO. Do you why? It's BLUFANS :naughty:. I do agree that the 1/3 slip will be the eventual winner due to it's amazing unique looks.
Thank You for your posts, they are really informative, and I too love Blufans releases!!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: