domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: January, 2015
Print run: 3000 and 1000 for the 1/3 slip edition
Group Buy: Click here for the Hi-Def Ninja Blufans Marvel GB

IMPORTANT NOTE: (There are 2 editions.)
The front&back images are the same, but not the interior.
Click here for a great photoset by @pbtouril comparing both editions.
v1:
- Sealed
- No disc
- Debossed title
- Bonus (10$) for people ordering v2
v2:
- Sealed
- 2 discs
- Embossed title
- Lenticular slipbox
- Bonus art cards

2.jpg
1.jpg

1.JPG

2.JPG
131445jg5gdub98jknu3n5.gif
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My triplets arrived today :drool: :happy:

#11/1000 - 1/4 Slip
#333/3000 - Lenticular Slip (one of my most favourite numbers regarding my birthday :cool:)
.... Your birthday is on the 33rd of March??

I can't recall whether I was 1st or 2nd wave tbh but I'm in the UK and the flight was the 25th but no updates since then, when was yours mate? :cigar:
Exactly the same. Tracking number received on the 18th, tracking activated on the 22nd, sent to airline on the 25th.

Yours the same mate? 25th flight :cigar: Yeah I tend to just forget about them, but I got my 1/4 slip nearly a fortnight ago so it's worrying me a touch lol.

Well mine says 5th Feb - Collection, 7th Feb - Opening and now 7th Feb - departure from outward office of exchange. And that's all it says ...

Although it's my first Blufans purchase, I'm not worried one bit if it gets lost. That's the beauty of paying via paypal goods payment. The protection that you get as a buyer should things go sour. Although I doubt I would need to contact paypal, fairly sure Kevin can rectify the problem amicably.

Well mine says 5th Feb - Collection, 7th Feb - Opening and now 7th Feb - departure from outward office of exchange. And that's all it says ...

Although it's my first Blufans purchase, I'm not worried one bit if it gets lost. That's the beauty of paying via paypal goods payment. The protection that you get as a buyer should things go sour. Although I doubt I would need to contact paypal, fairly sure Kevin can rectify the problem amicably.

Yeah Kevin is pretty awesome like that, he'll sort us out if it goes to pot. Guess I'll just kick back and wait for the postman to bust my door down with these beauts :cigar:

Edit: Just as I say that, I've just checked the tracking and it's been scanned in the UK this afternoon! :woot::wacky::hungry: Excited, just a bit. I'd check your tracking now @InAFalsetto see if it's moved any.

Last edited:
@Wreck. Any news of when you are expecting delivery of the HDN GB and approximately when they will start shipping out. Just curious. Not trying to hassle. Thanks.

Received them today. First I was in shock because the box was wet so the post-office wrapped some plastic around it.

But after opening the box and inspecting the good, all is well.

The lenti is ridiculously bad looking.

Cannot understand that this went through quality control and or design control.

Image isn't sharp, totally no depth due to inconsistent colour fade, colours aren't vibrant, they are a tad off and the lenti just doesn't do anything special.

Would have been nicer as a full slip. Don't get me wrong, I like lenticular, but only when they are done right.

If you have Captain America Nova Media and or Tangled kimchi / Frozen Blufans.... Then you know what I mean. Iron man just isn't that fine nor is it any good at all either.

But that's my opinion... The steel on the other hand.... That's a whole other story. It's a beauty....

Thank you blufans!

Reactions: harry
Yeah Kevin is pretty awesome like that, he'll sort us out if it goes to pot. Guess I'll just kick back and wait for the postman to bust my door down with these beauts :cigar:

Edit: Just as I say that, I've just checked the tracking and it's been scanned in the UK this afternoon! :woot::wacky::hungry: Excited, just a bit. I'd check your tracking now @InAFalsetto see if it's moved any.

Mate ... my tracking is still frozen at those dates (and I just realised I was part of the group buy on another forum not here lol!) ... but look what the postman just delivered all the way from SHANG BANG ... Road, China.

DSC00973.jpg

Oh yeah, my OOP Play.com Pulp fiction and Back To The Future steelie also arrived :)

Reactions: Marina Blue