I Am Iron Man
Visual Effects
Robert Downey Jr. Screen Test
Theatrical Trailers
Galleries
Credits
Iron Man IQ

Last edited by a moderator:
But isn't the whole point of Deadpool to poke fun at other Superheros?

I'm with you though. I love this IM steel. Gets me all nostalgic for the when steels were a bit more premium and not churned out for every movie good or bad with mad prices.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    765.3 KB · Views: 143
Reactions: jitstark
Had it, sold it, there's much better versions available, BUT it IS one of the original Grails, that can never be disputed. Like a vintage car some will like it some won't. It is what is and that will never change. On an aesthetics side both Kimchi and Blufans trounce it, but neither will ever match it in rarity now.

no matter how much better any other release might be, people who bought this will always defend their 200-600€ investment.. knockout arguement #1: "its much better in hand" (in 99,9% it doesnt)

personally i dont care about marvel movies and would never buy a steelbook of a movie i absolutly loathe.. but from a neutral perspective this looks to be the best iron man steelbook (how i arrived at this conclusion is pretty weird i know, lol)

time changed. in the beginning people bought great steelbook quality nowdays they paying double price for average **** steels! But they got a FULLSLIP or LENTI! :rolleyes:

btw yeah i now that we also got great steels today and **** steelbooks 5 years ago.. lol

Did someone say, GRAIL?? :whistle::p:D

20170914_102024_wm[1].jpg

20170914_102044_wm[1].jpg
20170914_102406_wm[1].jpg
20170914_102512_wm[1].jpg
20170914_102950_wm[1]1.jpg
20170914_103234_wm[1].jpg
20170914_103111_wm[1].jpg
20170914_104156_wm[1].jpg
20170914_104400_wm[1].jpg
20170914_102713_wm[1].jpg

Now, bet you're wondering how much this set me back? :naughty::coffee: Quick lil' story folks... :brb: I acquired this copy from a friendly eBay seller here and after some slight negotiation, he agreed and sent me a private offer for £100 shipped. I've been wanting this for quite some time but didn't want to break the bank with it and didn't think I'd ever own a copy, tbh... :greedy::sorry: Basically, I redeemed 10,000 nectar points I had and converted them into a £50.00 eBay voucher. I'd accumulated those points over a long period of time at my previous job by filling our delivery van with diesel at BP garage every week :D:LOL: I completely forgot I even had those points and we're talking over a year since I left that job so they've just been sitting unused/unspent all that time. Thus, this open but VGC Iron Man Future Shop Steelbook (no j-card and/or sticker though) cost me £50 shipped :cigar: Extremely happy with that and I can now understand the appeal and why remains King of all Iron Man Steelbook's :kiss::hungry: Big blue banner n' all :p

@harry @Sigill

Did someone say, GRAIL?? :whistle::p:D

View attachment 333745

Now, bet you're wondering how much this set me back? :naughty::coffee: Quick lil' story folks... :brb: I acquired this copy from a friendly eBay seller here and after some slight negotiation, he agreed and sent me a private offer for £100 shipped. I've been wanting this for quite some time but didn't want to break the bank with it and didn't think I'd ever own a copy, tbh... :greedy::sorry: Basically, I redeemed 10,000 nectar points I had and converted them into a £50.00 eBay voucher. I'd accumulated those points over a long period of time at my previous job by filling our delivery van with diesel at BP garage every week :D:LOL: I completely forgot I even had those points and we're talking over a year since I left that job so they've just been sitting unused/unspent all that time. Thus, this open but VGC Iron Man Future Shop Steelbook (no j-card and/or sticker though) cost me £50 shipped :cigar: Extremely happy with that and I can now understand the appeal and why remains King of all Iron Man Steelbook's :kiss::hungry: Big blue banner n' all :p

@harry @Sigill

Cool story bro :). When I see it on your photos, I truly regret I didn´t buy it back then in 2008. Although I still don´t like that blu banner all other aspects of this steel are perfect. Cool artworks everywhere and brilliant embossing in full gloss. Plus the added value of being a holy grail and maybe even first embossed steelbook (correct me If Im wrong) ever. Happy for you @Mickle_89 and for such a price :oohyeah::oohyeah:

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89