Iron Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #12) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 5, 2014
Purchase links: Lenticular (SOLD OUT) - 1/4 Slip (SOLD OUT) (Pre-order on November 10 at 11 PM Korea time UTC+9. UK: 2 PM GMT / USA (east) 9 AM / USA (west) 6 AM ) Please use the following timezone converter to find out the time in your area
Price:
$42.90$ (after 3 days, $44.99)
Package detail:
-
2 discs
- Lenticular
- 1/4 slip
Print run: 3.7K
1850 for Oversea, 1850 for Local
Order Limit Qty:
Lenticular Edition : 2 per order
1/4 Slip : 1 per order

Paramount approved artwork

steelbook.jpg

interior.jpg

lenticular.jpg

quarter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the price on this going to be similar to the other recent releases? Around 34.99. It looks great but as it has less than Memento in terms of extras I hope it's not too pricey.

Last edited:
I think this will leave steelbook not until December that the dallas buyers club comes out on November 28 so that as soon as I think early December

I think my mind is made up and I'll be going for the 1/4 slip. The Lenticular is nice but there is just something about that Tony Stark image I don't like (maybe it's the lighting)

I think my mind is made up and I'll be going for the 1/4 slip. The Lenticular is nice but there is just something about that Tony Stark image I don't like (maybe it's the lighting)
The gif looks off to me too, but I think it's because it's a low-quality gif rather than anything else.
I'm holding off to see the real lenticular sample before deciding what to go for, I suspect however the actual lenti will look much better than the gif.

I've never bought kimchidvd Thus do they expect people to announce the booking of an article ? I think it is said that the week of October 15 would come out the booking date

I've never bought kimchidvd Thus do they expect people to announce the booking of an article ? I think it is said that the week of October 15 would come out the booking date
KimchiDVD will announce a pre-order date when they have everything ready, it seems like they may be waiting for their lenticular samples before actually announcing the pre-order date now.

Don't worry, when the pre-order's actually announced it won't be on sale the same day, there will be advance notice.