Iron Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #12) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 5, 2014
Purchase links: Lenticular (SOLD OUT) - 1/4 Slip (SOLD OUT) (Pre-order on November 10 at 11 PM Korea time UTC+9. UK: 2 PM GMT / USA (east) 9 AM / USA (west) 6 AM ) Please use the following timezone converter to find out the time in your area
Price:
$42.90$ (after 3 days, $44.99)
Package detail:
-
2 discs
- Lenticular
- 1/4 slip
Print run: 3.7K
1850 for Oversea, 1850 for Local
Order Limit Qty:
Lenticular Edition : 2 per order
1/4 Slip : 1 per order

Paramount approved artwork

steelbook.jpg

interior.jpg

lenticular.jpg

quarter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm old, and not wise in the ways of the interwebs.:LOL: So I don't have the Myface or the facegram:p!
What did the post say?

Someone asked Kimchi on their Facebook page if Iron Man will go live before 11/14/2014 and Kimchi replied and said it'll go live next week.

Last edited:
Reactions: C.C. 95
How easy is it to order from these guys? I'm based in the UK and I see alot of these awesome Kimchi steels.
Very easy, go here to register on their website, fill in all your details.

Note you must fill in both Telephone & Cellular Phone, though they can be the same (e.g. both home phone, both a mobile number, etc.).
For the numbers, as you're in the UK, you enter them in this format without the proceeding 0.

e.g 01452 000000 (Home phone) would be put like this:
Local Area Code : 1452 Phone Number : 000000
And 07847 000000 (Mobile) would be put like this:
Local Area Code : 7847 Phone Number : 000000

Make sure you're logged in to their site a few minutes before it goes live, click the add to cart & complete checkout when it does.

Last edited:
I'm old, and not wise in the ways of the interwebs.:LOL: So I don't have the Myface or the facegram:p!
What did the post say?

T'was I, whom asked KimchiDVD myFace (Facebook).

I said something to the effect of "Im probably gunna blow my load on other ****, unless Iron Man comes out before I get paid again on 11/14." "So will Iron Man pre order happen before 11/14?"

Kimchi replied that Iron Man will indeed go live next week.

Was there confirmation on the print run? I see some earlier posts eluding to about 4k but I'm not sure if that's the actual # or just speculation at this point?

Holy **** only 700 1/4 slip this will be gone in no time, there were only 3000 Iron man FT and look at that now , I think this will be a grail on the same day .

Reactions: mlmaier84