HUBMUSWELL

#Metal Hunter
Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
[Blu-Ray] Iron Man Steelbook Plain Edition (Excluded the Numbering Card and All Gift)
Release Date: December 6, 2014
Price: US$ 42.99
Purchase Link: KimchiDVD.com

Note:
Plain Edition except the Numbering Card and all Gift. (270 copies)
Order Limit Qty - 3 copies per order

Capture - IM Korea.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
How is this still available with only 270 copies? With this news this has to devalue the 1/4 slip exclusive just a bit.

I'll pass only because the long list of GB's I'm are already committed to this month.

I considered grabbing a copy, but then decided I don't want to be a collector that needs every version of Iron Man, as that'll just get expensive :p I'll just stick with the Lenti.

Considering getting this but that shipping cost:woot:!!!!!!!! (Never ordered from Kimchi)

Might have to get another steel to get more out of the shipping cost.......hmmm 1/4 slip Memento still available:rolleyes:

Ps. Whats the difference between k-packet & EMS shipping??

Considering getting this but that shipping cost:woot:!!!!!!!! (Never ordered from Kimchi)

Might have to get another steel to get more out of the shipping cost.......hmmm 1/4 slip Memento still available:rolleyes:

Ps. Whats the difference between k-packet & EMS shipping??

I think Kimchi's costs for shipping is very reasonable IMO!! KimchiDVD is a fantastic website!!

K-packet is much cheaper but takes longer to get to you depending on where you live!!

EMS is very fast shipping, but you could get charged customs fees depending on where you live!!

I think Kimchi's costs for shipping is very reasonable IMO!! KimchiDVD is a fantastic website!!

K-packet is much cheaper but takes longer to get to you depending on where you live!!

EMS is very fast shipping, but you could get charged customs fees depending on where you live!!
I live in the US... Any ideas on shipping times of the 2??

Not sure if the extra $11 is worth it