HUBMUSWELL

#Metal Hunter
Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
[Blu-Ray] Iron Man Steelbook Plain Edition (Excluded the Numbering Card and All Gift)
Release Date: December 6, 2014
Price: US$ 42.99
Purchase Link: KimchiDVD.com

Note:
Plain Edition except the Numbering Card and all Gift. (270 copies)
Order Limit Qty - 3 copies per order

Capture - IM Korea.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Managed to grab one, thought it would have sold out a lot quicker than that though.
There was no pre advertising for this so lots of members here wouldn't of known about it and I'll bet there is still a high number that still doesn't know even now.

Reactions: Bagman99
It is very frustrating to see something like this. Another batch going live with no proper announcement, when the incredible year long build up for the exclusive was so anticipated and planned for. We were all tightly limited to 1 quarter slip, and many people missed out on it altogether (I got one quarter slip).

It really is very unfair to the collectors who fought for this and “won” a copy. It turns the game on its side and I gotta say it’s pretty discouraging. For those who stumbled across this on Kimchi, they can order easily, with totally different and more freeing limits, with all the time in the world.

Can someone please answer an important question… Why the HELL is this happening? I’m serious. What is the point of the massively anticipated wait and planning and fighting over these exclusives if these Korean retailers are just gonna release the same thing again with no number?

They are ruining the game.

Reactions: jordanwalkert
I have to agree it's a bit of a slap in the face that there were so many collectors out there that were unable to get their preorders in but then here kimchidvd just had some more random steelbooks lying around??

Reactions: jimmyv
I have to agree it's a bit of a slap in the face that there were so many collectors out there that were unable to get their preorders in but then here kimchidvd just had some more random steelbooks lying around??
'kimchidvd just had some more random steelbooks lying around??' Not quite sure that's the case.

Also not to mention, collectors that WERE able to get a preorder in and now the exclusivity of them has dropped. So frustrating.
Do you not think that an Iron Man steelbook limited to only 270 copies is not very exclusive?
Any Iron Man that's this limited is well worth having in my opinion. I also have both Kimchi exclusives on their way to me as well so it's not sour grapes.