Iron Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
ironmangermanfront.jpg

ironmangermanside.jpg

Released by Concorde - Iron Man in Germany is a 1 disc steelbook, but the disc is region free.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DevilSmoke
Lol I dont understand why someone would take their time to "try to get a hold of" an ugly steelbook? This is definitely my favorite steel in my collection! Still sealed/MINT!

That's easy to answer buddy, because I want to have all of the IM steelz in my collection regardless if it's my least favorite.

Reactions: charles04245
I still hate this steelbook. I was just getting ready to chuckle if this was getting re-released. No, just someone resurrecting a thread that deserved to die.

(maybe that was a little harsh)

Good Morning!

What was the highest Price for Ironman Mediamarkt Steelbook as new in foil?

For a sold version? I think between 140€-160€

If you get 30 Posts, you will be able to post such question in the Value Guide Thread in the Trade/Sales Section! :cool:

For a sold version? I think between 140€-160€

If you get 30 Posts, you will be able to post such question in the Value Guide Thread in the Trade/Sales Section! :cool:

EEK! :hilarious::hilarious: who is paying such prices for this ? IMO its the worst iron man Steelbook (to much text and blue banner). If i can get Iron 1&2 play for 100€ why should i only get this whats the reason people paying such a high price for such inferior artwork ???

My friend, have one a Sealed and Mint Version of Ironman MediaMarkt Germany Steelbook.
He want 499€..., i don't have experience about Steelbook´s, but is that a normal Price?

I must have gotten lucky. I picked up a mint. sealed copy offa eBay a few months ago for $230.

It was the only Iron Man steel that I didn't have, so I had to snag it.

I remember the scene in Brewster's Millions where he buys an ugly stamp that is worth over a million dollars because the plane on it was printed upside down. That came to mind when I saw how much this steelbook is selling for.