Iron Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
ironmangermanfront.jpg

ironmangermanside.jpg

Released by Concorde - Iron Man in Germany is a 1 disc steelbook, but the disc is region free.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DevilSmoke
Does anyone know when the Australian SB of Iron Man will be released? I heard it was around July time but any confirmation?

Does anyone know when the Australian SB of Iron Man will be released? I heard it was around July time but any confirmation?

As far as I am aware it's not a steelbook but another, at this time undetermined, type of metal packaging.

What is the retail on one of these...?

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

What is the retail on one of these...? And where can i get one ...?

What is the retail on one of these...?

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

What is the retail on one of these...? And where can i get one ...?

They go for over £100 - £110 before shipping ($150 - $160). You already have the FS IM so I say there is real need to get this one as well unless you really want to :) Ebay is your best bet to get this.

They go for over £100 - £110 before shipping ($150 - $160). You already have the FS IM so I say there is real need to get this one as well unless you really want to :) Ebay is your best bet to get this.

Im trying to get all the ironman ,Thor,captain America,hulk and avengers any info on how and where to would be helpful

Heard they are releasing another ironman on (play.com) is that true...?

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Ebay is the solution... but be ready to empty your pockets. or wait for your next birthday! :hilarious:

Fathers day is coming up maybe then ...lol