Iron Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
ironmangermanfront.jpg

ironmangermanside.jpg

Released by Concorde - Iron Man in Germany is a 1 disc steelbook, but the disc is region free.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DevilSmoke
How many version were released for this Iron Man ? Only one from MM ? Or are there any other releases ?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
In Germany theres just one Steelbook for Part 1 one for Part 2 both were MediaMarkt exclusives noo re-releases of both. And theres the Double Steel first Amzon then Saturn exclusive.

I would say thats a great price, because if its the one that ended yesterday morning consider yourself lucky as I was going to bid on it but went in too late and auction had closed. :p

I would say thats a great price, because if its the one that ended yesterday morning consider yourself lucky as I was going to bid on it but went in too late and auction had closed. :p

yap, thats me! Im quite surprise that u do not had a copy? Or are u looking for more than 1! EEK!

Its the only Iron Man i dont have ... well, sorta. I dont have the USA metalpak nor the Japan G1. But of G2 steels, I dont have it.

Think I must be the only person here that doesn't like this version of Iron Man. It looks almost as bad as the War Horse Steelbook...