Price: £21.99
Notes: Limited to 4000

01.jpg

02.jpg 04.jpg
00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not Surprised
Zavvi has a chance to make this title exceptional
It'll be a tough battle to go against the amazing Blufans & Play.com versions as well as the legendary FS version
I won't be surprised if it's a single disc, but the lenti has to be "way" better than the poorly rendered Avengers magnet

Reactions: schrute farms
Hopefully the lenticular will be better than the Avengers lenticular. Either way though, I'll get a copy. Hopefully it's not priced more than £19.99.

Hopefully it's not priced more than £19.99.
Considering it's Zavvi, it'll probably be priced at £19.99... when you buy a £19.99 Z-Box at the same time.

---

Unless the artwork and lenticular look absolutely amazing, I'll no doubt pass on this one.

Reactions: charleybusko
Future Shop, Play.com, Kimchi, Blufans (v1 and v2) already sitting on my shelf.

This has a lot to live up to to justify a 5th (6th if you can't BFv1) copy.

Not even interested one bit. I'm happy with my lenticular blufans. So many good versions are already out, so what can they possibly do to beat Play's version / Kimchi / Blufans / FS

This will only be ideal for the OCD collectors that need it all. And those that don't have Iron Man yet as they now have another option among the others.

well i'm happy with my play ones to be honest and after the really cr@p lenti from avengers which is still stuck on the fridge cos that how impressed i was with it could not leave on the steel :LOL:

this will sell out without a doubt the zavvi cash cow will be milked overtime and i am amazed that the dreaded zbox hasn't been mentioned yet!

for my 50p bet they will sell first 2000 with a zbox first if they sell out quick they may add another 1000 to make 3000 with a zbox then will be 2000 steel only a few days later but the steel on its own will be unannounced so they sell out quick and then people stuck with the dreaded zbox.

i just hope whoever ends up with this you all end up with a better lenti than first time around tbh.

its a real shame they didn't do a better iron man 3 tbh, that in my mind will be the one they should have done thats requires the most improvement imho

good luck to all those wanting an IM

basil :thumbs:

wonder if they'll re-release IM3... also, I can imagine them doing both Caps (even though they already did Cap: 1stAv) before Civil War comes out