Release date: November 30th 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi.com
Price: £21.99
Notes: Limited to 4000

01.jpg

02.jpg 04.jpg
00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not remotely surprised at Zavvi choosing an obvious re-release title that will make money. Having said that I will keep an eye on this just in case it turns out well - and it would have to be exceptional to replace my Play version. I had high hopes for the Avengers steel as it looked like they had finally delivered something a bit special - but they still fecked it up with yet another dull matte finish and a comedy lenticular.

Also will they re-release the whole Marvel range as a matching set or is it just a one off? Surely even Zavvi wouldn't have the nerve to release yet ANOTHER Thor and Captain America steel?

Surely even Zavvi wouldn't have the nerve to release yet ANOTHER Thor and Captain America steel?
I wouldn't put anything past them, especially considering they could try to pass it off as 'these are the Disney release steelbooks for the series'.

If you release 1000 steelbooks, you deserve to be able to release Iron Man. Congrats Zavvi do whatever you can with it barring any reprint art of Play or FutureShop.

It's Iron Man. I'll own it. But I wont be rushed to pre-order if price too steep. If the art is great, well then I will be rushed so I dont miss out.

Oh damn it, I just caved in and bought a french digibook edition of Iron Man and Incredible Hulk a few days ago as the steelbooks for these cost like rocking horse ****. And now they've decided to re-release it :censored: Hoping for another issue of Captain America1 then, as HMV version is also stupidly expensive now.

If you release 1000 steelbooks, you deserve to be able to release Iron Man. Congrats Zavvi do whatever you can with it barring any reprint art of Play or FutureShop.

It's Iron Man. I'll own it. But I wont be rushed to pre-order if price too steep. If the art is great, well then I will be rushed so I dont miss out.
Its Iron Man enough said :naughty: hope the price is nice, and its a 2 disc Steelbook :thumbs:

Can never have enough Iron Man steelbooks :D If the artwork is great, this will be mine :smuggrin: BUT, this MUST be glossy unlike Avengers. That kinda let it down for me. Artwork was great, but needed to be glossy to really appreciate it :)

Also, hope the lenti magnet is better for this than it was for Avengers. That was another huge let down (n)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rj531
if they want to put out another Iron Man, then go ahead since this is business and its a sure sell out. but please Zavvi, give us something new both in disc content and artwork. please, please NO REPRINT OF PREVIOUS STEELBOOKS.

I'll keep an eye on the art - no hate for Zavvi, they do what they do... without the sour stuff the sweet wouldn't be as sweet. I'm still trying to source the play copy, if decent it might save me a few beer tokens.

Reactions: Wreck
if they want to put out another Iron Man, then go ahead since this is business and its a sure sell out. but please Zavvi, give us something new both in disc content and artwork. please, please NO REPRINT OF PREVIOUS STEELBOOK.

SIGN!!
Please no re-print, i'm fine with any new artwork... think they have tons of possible artworks - but Disney will probably allow something we've already seen somewhere, i'm not expecting a revolution from Zavvi lol

My collection is ready for an update. :D