Purchase link: CineMuseum
Group Buy: Hosted by Aniv
Price: €42.90
Notes: Limited to 250 copies

Banner_Finale_1024x1024.jpg

ISLE_OF_DOGS_1024x1024.jpg
40778366_1366657816798379_7670037057728675840_o.jpg

Last edited:
Really? I would place CM as the clear winner amongst the competition, then BB. More colourful, better art, less text, (good) lenticular.
I don't have any of these or any plans to get them.

Really? I would place CM as the clear winner amongst the competition, then BB. More colourful, better art, less text, (good) lenticular.
I don't have any of these or any plans to get them.

They are Both Different, but I would say Equally nice. Maybe CM has an edge with the Back Art and those Amazing Character Cards.
I think I would have preferred the CM one to be a Fullslip only(even though the Lenticular is Superb).
They did such an amazing job on the Back Artwork, I can only imagine what they would have done for the front as a Fullslip Artwork with some treatment.
It's really hard to criticize them, CM is Outstanding :drool: BB feels like a Very Classy Edition.
Cine-museum a New Retailer putting out such an Exquisite Release is remarkable. This is my first CM edition.
Like I have said before, for me the CM of Isle of Dogs will be in my favorite Fullslips of the Year :thumbs:

And for the first time a ''Gift'' that I can use :joy: My keys are all loose, I will use the Dog Tag as my Key chain :woot:

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Cine-museum a New Retailer putting out such an Exquisite Release is remarkable. This is my first CM edition.
Like I have said before, for me the CM of Isle of Dogs will be in my favorite Fullslips of the Year :thumbs:

And for the first time a ''Gift'' that I can use :joy: My keys are all loose, I will use the Dog Tag as my Key chain :woot:
:LOL: Soon to be CM Ambassador too :naughty:;)

For me, I appreciate the dog tag is an extra touch and a "freebie" so-to-speak, but I was a little disappointed with the size and overall quality actually. It would have been better (IMO) if sized a bit smaller and of higher quality. It's a little rough round the edges and extremely lightweight. I'm not wishing to complain about it, but I wasn't very impressed with it either. The Fullslip and Lenti itself however, I'm very pleased with for my first CM :thumbs:

I'm very interested to all advices, thank you so much for your interest to our work.

obviously I can not be objective, but I think the difference is made by the details.
For example:
every CMA edition has a quote on the back that has been translated into Russian for Red Sparrow and in Japanese for isle of Dogs (while the English version has been included in the inside of the full slip).
The booklet has a presentation by a cinema historian and all the images are in chronological order.
The artwork is exclusive, and that requires a cost for the acquisition of rights by the authors, much more complex than working on a ready-made poster.
These are objective technical aspects that will certainly enrich your discussion.
In the end, however, the personal taste is unquestionable and as collectors we are happy for every beautiful edition available on the market and Isle of Dogs is certainly one of the best BB releases.

About special gift, is not easy to offer something extra without extra charcge on price. Some Special gift are epic (mathes for untouchables, floppy disk for Red Sparrow and Blood test for The thing), sometimes is more hard to find something interesting.
We'll work to increase quality of next releases and, most important, quality of service.

OK, so I asked the wife who doesn’t care about steels or anything remotely linked to steels and without any word asked which she liked best. First was BB then weet and said CM was terrible and was the worst of the lot. Thanks.

Actually we don't have a lot of wifes as customers :rofl:
I'm sure that next time CMA will win your contest :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
I'm very interested to all advices, thank you so much for your interest to our work.

obviously I can not be objective, but I think the difference is made by the details.
For example:
every CMA edition has a quote on the back that has been translated into Russian for Red Sparrow and in Japanese for isle of Dogs (while the English version has been included in the inside of the full slip).
The booklet has a presentation by a cinema historian and all the images are in chronological order.
The artwork is exclusive, and that requires a cost for the acquisition of rights by the authors, much more complex than working on a ready-made poster.
These are objective technical aspects that will certainly enrich your discussion.
In the end, however, the personal taste is unquestionable and as collectors we are happy for every beautiful edition available on the market and Isle of Dogs is certainly one of the best BB releases.

About special gift, is not easy to offer something extra without extra charcge on price. Some Special gift are epic (mathes for untouchables, floppy disk for Red Sparrow and Blood test for The thing), sometimes is more hard to find something interesting.
We'll work to increase quality of next releases and, most important, quality of service.

Yes love the Japanese writing and the feel that it provides to the release. Those Character Art Cards Are Superb :drool:
You really have created a little Gem and your hard work is for sure felt on this release :notworthy:
Thank you for providing extra information about the making Process, it's not something that we often get to know about.
I am really Loving it Very much. Thank you for the Hard Work and providing us with a Superb Collectible Item :oohyeah:

• Thanks
Reactions: duckandrun

For example:

Thanks for being such a great part of the forums here—that means a lot.

This is my opinion about premium releases: Spend most of your effort and energy on the slip. Then spend most of the remaining time on the booklet—essays (hire a proofreader!—I'm a freelance editor/proofreader.) and behind-the-scenes details are much more valuable than just stills from the film. Then a little time on the other extras—cards, etc. (though I personally don't care very much about cards, and wouldn't miss them if they weren't there). And if any time remains, go ahead with the extra gifts. Probably no one is making a purchase decision based on an extra gift, and as you say, it's hard to find something you can include that's cool, relevant, and not very expensive. So don't worry too much about it. The heart of any premium WWA release is the slip. In addition, anytime it's appropriate to use concept art or something just a little out of the mainstream official poster art, I think that can make a great release. (Check out some of the stuff that's included in the World Cinema Library's upcoming 2001 release, for example.)

Just my opinion—hope that helps, and thanks for asking! :) To be able to match Filmarena at this early stage in your production is fantastic—congratulations!

Thanks for being such a great part of the forums here—that means a lot.

This is my opinion about premium releases: Spend most of your effort and energy on the slip. Then spend most of the remaining time on the booklet—essays (hire a proofreader!—I'm a freelance editor/proofreader.) and behind-the-scenes details are much more valuable than just stills from the film. Then a little time on the other extras—cards, etc. (though I personally don't care very much about cards, and wouldn't miss them if they weren't there). And if any time remains, go ahead with the extra gifts. Probably no one is making a purchase decision based on an extra gift, and as you say, it's hard to find something you can include that's cool, relevant, and not very expensive. So don't worry too much about it. The heart of any premium WWA release is the slip. In addition, anytime it's appropriate to use concept art or something just a little out of the mainstream official poster art, I think that can make a great release. (Check out some of the stuff that's included in the World Cinema Library's upcoming 2001 release, for example.)

Just my opinion—hope that helps, and thanks for asking! :) To be able to match Filmarena at this early stage in your production is fantastic—congratulations!

With all due respect, it doesn't sound like an opinion you are providing, but basically telling cine-museum on how to produce their own products.
Your post comes off as condescending EEK!
I'm sorry, I don't mean it as an insult, but I am embarrassed reading what you wrote to cine-museum on how they should go about their business.

Last edited:
With all due respect, it doesn't sound like an opinion you are providing, but basically telling cine-museum on how to produce their own products.
I'm sorry, I don't mean it as an insult, but I am embarrassed reading what you wrote to cine-museum on how they should go about their business.

Really? I think he just provided some very constructive feedback and ideas, as well as his own personal opinion about what he likes to see in premium releases. He didn't tell how Cine-Museum should run their business at all. If a company asks its customers for product feedback, it's no use being vague or giving empty praise.

Meanwhile, I still haven't received any dispatch notifications :( Any updates @duckandrun?

I gotta agree with @Futurhythm above. To me, he does not come off condescending at all. It sounds thoughtfull and well put. I would actually encourage this type of feedback more in the forums. :)

Regardless of the quality of the slips or special gifts, if the steel is a bit of a dog (no pun intended) like this WWA then i’ll be steering clear.

First and foremost, the steel needs to be good.

Regardless of the quality of the slips or special gifts, if the steel is a bit of a dog (no pun intended) like this WWA then i’ll be steering clear.

First and foremost, the steel needs to be good.
I think the idea here is to make special slips because the WWA isn't very good. I would welcome any custom slip makers to make slips for steelbooks that were dogs.