IT (1990) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #12) [Italy]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order July 6, 2019 at 2:30 PM Italy time) Local Preorder Time HERE
Price: €44.90

Banner IT 1990 (ridotta).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Everyone!
This was my first purchase of a CineMuseum release... Is there still no release date for it?
I am not sure exactly how they typically operate with their groupbuys and pre-orders.
Any info is appreciated
Thanks!

@duckandrun

tomorrow has passed again 1 week and we have not received any new informations!

will it be a long wait time like helloween?

it is so difficult to give some informations ????

thanks for your understanding

Reactions: chingie123
H
@duckandrun

tomorrow has passed again 1 week and we have not received any new informations!

will it be a long wait time like helloween?

it is so difficult to give some informations ????

thanks for your understanding

Hi, all copies are ready for shipment but we're checking users list because we'll send same collectible number to users who ordered IT 2017 # CMA#05.
We'll release Box set for IT saga so it's very important for us to check all numbers to create final sets all with same collectble numbers.
It's hard job...this is reason of delay, but next week first ahipments will move forward with Pet Sematary 1989.

Want to give a public thanks to @duckandrun for sorting out my order of this with the same number as the IT 2017 I managed to pick up on eBay recently.

I believe they had already been going through numbers and preparing / shipping these by the time I messaged but he still managed to get it sorted. Great service!

Want to give a public thanks to @duckandrun for sorting out my order of this with the same number as the IT 2017 I managed to pick up on eBay recently.

I believe they had already been going through numbers and preparing / shipping these by the time I messaged but he still managed to get it sorted. Great service!

Thank you for your kind words. CM is still little store and sometimes is not easy to secure best customer service but we always do our best to fix problems or satisfy all requests.
Thanks to all collectors for patience for any delay or disservice, we're working to improve all structures!

Tracking code for IT and Pet Sematary will be sent in 24 hours!

• Friendly
Reactions: ty233