It (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #05) [Italy]

berns

Premium Supporter
Mar 1, 2012
Lisbon - Portugal
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: Cine-Museum (Pre-order on October 20 at 2 PM Italy Time)
Price: €43.90
Group buy: October 24, 1 PM CDT, by Aniv. Check your local time here.
Notes: Lenticular

37375862_10217360537632414_2706058747733606400_n.jpg

1531596432838.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Fullhd1080p
Anyone knows what is happening with the DIRECTOR'S CUT that was supposed to be released this year ?

(n):dunno:
Was that definitely set in stone?

I did read something about a complete cut being released containing parts 1 and 2 seamlessly together (after chapter 2 gets released of course)

Was that definitely set in stone?

I did read something about a complete cut being released containing parts 1 and 2 seamlessly together (after chapter 2 gets released of course)

I read an article where the director confirmed that it would be released for 2018 but no specific date scheduled :cautious:

but nothing definitely happening for 2018 for sure :dunno:

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012
IT is ready but we prefer to don't ship during Christmas Holidays because we had a lot of troubles last year.
Isle of Dogs shipments are work in progress and all ninjas will receive their tracking codes shortly...delivery secured before Christmas for 90% of orders.

But you did originally say it would be shipping during December so how did you not remember at that point that you had a lot of trouble last year?

It's supposed to be a Christmas present.

• Thanks
Reactions: steelbookz4eva
But you did originally say it would be shipping during December so how did you not remember at that point that you had a lot of trouble last year?

It's supposed to be a Christmas present.

In the Premium Edition game, final manufactured products are often delayed despite the Retailer's Best Efforts. A Lot of things can be out of their control.
It might have been because it was supposed to be shipped early december and now we are in the middle of the shipping crazyness :wacky:
Nothing is ever set in stone, especially in our Hobby of ours ;)

@duckandrun so nice of you to have shipped the Group Buy copies for HDN with DHL for ''Isle of Dogs'' for them to arrive for Christmas :happy::happy::happy:
Your constant interaction with us is much appreacited, it really shows that you care about your customers - what we like and very receptive to feedbacks :thumbs:

For ''It'' Release, I agree with you Carlo(if ever the product is actually ready), it is better to be shipped After the Holidays so less chance of delivery issues happening :blackeye:

Happy to support Cine-Museum :emb:

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95 and ty233
In the Premium Edition game, final manufactured products are often delayed despite the Retailer's Best Efforts. A Lot of things can be out of their control.
It might have been because it was supposed to be shipped early december and now we are in the middle of the shipping crazyness :wacky:
Nothing is ever set in stone, especially in our Hobby of ours ;)

@duckandrun so nice of you to have shipped the Group Buy copies for HDN with DHL for ''Isle of Dogs'' for them to arrive for Christmas :happy::happy::happy:
Your constant interaction with us is much appreacited, it really shows that you care about your customers - what we like and very receptive to feedbacks :thumbs:

For ''It'' Release, I agree with you Carlo(if ever the product is actually ready), it is better to be shipped After the Holidays so less chance of delivery issues happening :blackeye:

Happy to support Cine-Museum :emb:

I don't think anything is out of their control in this instance, it's simply a case of 'it's ready, but we're going to wait to ship'.
I understand not everything always goes to plan (look at the valid reason for Blufans Black Panther) but there has been consistency with this right up until now when they are supposed to ship, they're even ready to ship, but again
why wasn't we told from the off that they would wait until after Christmas if there were issues last year? Basically money in their pocket and less hassle before Christmas.

• Thanks
Reactions: steelbookz4eva
This is my first order with Cinemuseum.

It sounds like they have regular occurrences of parcels getting delayed/going missing at the best of times. So personally I'm happy to wait until the Christmas rush is over to avoid any other kind of problems popping up.

The less hassle, the better.

We are sorry for not having met all the deadlines, for us the best thing is to see customers receive the product on schedule.
However, our structure does not have many people or employees due to the very high labor costs in Italy.
In order to keep prices in line with the market, we work with little resources and manage too many shipments, we know that it lowers the quality of the service.
In addition, our productions also have an artisan appearance for the special gift. We try to take care of every detail and to always be there to answer every question.
We are also collectors ourselves and in many cases we have even waited months for production delays.

I hope you can understand that it is not about not wanting to send, but avoiding many complaints during the Christmas holidays, which we will not do because we will prepare the shipments of IT (2017).
If this commitment to someone means not being profesionale we will be happy to repay it, certainly another collector will be on the list with patience to have a copy of our products.

Greetings

This is exactly why I canceled my direct order.. No way I'm supporting this behavior

Big mistake, this release will be a piece of art and you lost your chance to complete IT saga with final BOX.
we're sorry if we delayed release date to offer better service, rasonable shipping cost and high quality of product.
As a collector, I support all companies that have this behavior.
I have been waiting for some Box from Manta lab or Hdzeta for months and have always been happy with the quality of the service.
A collector must know how to wait sometimes or risk losing valuable items and repent.

Big mistake, this release will be a piece of art and you lost your chance to complete IT saga with final BOX.
we're sorry if we delayed release date to offer better service, rasonable shipping cost and high quality of product.
As a collector, I support all companies that have this behavior.
I have been waiting for some Box from Manta lab or Hdzeta for months and have always been happy with the quality of the service.
A collector must know how to wait sometimes or risk losing valuable items and repent.
Well I don't mean to be rude by any means but comparing yourselves to other retailers is a joke after not even 5 releases, but whatever.. I brought from you other releases as well and wasn't blown away either.. I can live in peace with myself with not not having this release or complete the saga

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz