Jack Reacher (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #4) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: May 2013
Note: Blufans exclusive slip and photo booklet. Limited edition: 1000 and individually numbered
Available from the Ninja Shop:
here

View attachment 34870
View attachment 34871
View attachment 34872
jackreacher.jpg

Actual pictures: (thanks to flexorking via from Blufans)

Actual pictures: (tx to ada531 via tobinFrost who found them)
You can see the numbering on the back of the slip :

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this isn't the thread for the GB, but for what it's worth I'm in for the GB when it happens too ;)

Thanks Andy,

i also think its not fair for other members to reserve a copy before the GB has been started...

same chances for everybody to be awake or at home at the point the GB starts...same procedure as for every upcoming korea release:naughty::hilarious:

Thanks Andy,

i also think its not fair for other members to reserve a copy before the GB has been started...

same chances for everybody to be awake or at home at the point the GB starts...same procedure as for every upcoming korea release:naughty::hilarious:

Given the popularity of this release and any BluFans release like it, I think it would be fair to give all members the same chance to reserve a copy. In order to do that we would publish the time the group buy thread will be posted (goes live).

That way all members know ahead of time when to expect the group buy to start accepting names and as long as we do a good job letting everyone know, it might work the best.

Sound OK to everyone else?

Given the popularity of this release and any BluFans release like it, I think it would be fair to give all members the same chance to reserve a copy. In order to do that we would publish the time the group buy thread will be posted (goes live).

That way all members know ahead of time when to expect the group buy to start accepting names and as long as we do a good job letting everyone know, it might work the best.

Andy is right. Let's focus on the steelbook itself.

Great idea. Thank you!

Sounds good to me. Thanks for all the info as usual.

Not really exciting for me, as a few other members have stated here.

But as far as the idea to sound off in advance is concerned, I think we all appreciate it. Esp, folks like me, who are in different time zones and would find themselves at work on a computer which doesn't support HDN! Seriously, :wtf:

Reactions: RajLondon
Not really exciting for me, as a few other members have stated here.

But as far as the idea to sound off in advance is concerned, I think we all appreciate it. Esp, folks like me, who are in different time zones and would find themselves at work on a computer which doesn't support HDN! Seriously, :wtf:

You can also get HDN on different mobile platforms! I use it on Tapatalk on my iPhone and iPad, so you don't have to have a PC! I hardly ever use my computer for HDN!

The only fair way to do it is to limit it to one copy per member and allow everyone to register their interest within a certain time period, then randomly pick members. Not everyone can be at a PC or use their phone all of the time and it's hard enough trying to grab OOP Steels when they come back into stock. Maybe there would need to be some kind of weighting added to favour long standing members to show a bit of loyalty (I can imagine the furore if a bunch of guys with 30 posts grabbed all the copies). The truth is though is that there's no way to do it where everyone is happy.