Jack Reacher (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #4) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: May 2013
Note: Blufans exclusive slip and photo booklet. Limited edition: 1000 and individually numbered
Available from the Ninja Shop:
here

View attachment 34870
View attachment 34871
View attachment 34872
jackreacher.jpg

Actual pictures: (thanks to flexorking via from Blufans)

Actual pictures: (tx to ada531 via tobinFrost who found them)
You can see the numbering on the back of the slip :

Last edited by a moderator:
Will the "ninjas" get a heads up in advance of the GB (assuming we will get one) letting us know when it will go live? That would be a nice thing to do for us card carrying members.. :thumbs:

Sold out! Does this mean we will miss out on Blufans #4?

This is only my assumption but I would say NO we have not missed out on the chance of a GB from Kevin.

I think Kevin has a very close relationship with Blufans. Seeing as he has hosted a GB for all other BF releases I am sure they have some set aside for him to do a GB on these forums.

Perhaps BF only listed the quantity on their site that are not already spoken for. That's how I see it anyways! Could very well be wrong though. :movie:

While I am on the topic, it seems that BF are now just taking regular WW releases and slapping a slip on it and calling it an exclusive, nothing wrong with that and I will still support all of their releases but I much prefer their releases like FMC and LTBF which were TRUE exclusives and the only versions available on steelbook. :drool:

Will the "ninjas" get a heads up in advance of the GB (assuming we will get one) letting us know when it will go live? That would be a nice thing to do for us card carrying members.. :thumbs:

:scat: Yeah, Premium members should the heads up...Like O2 priority moments to events pre-bookings etc :D

Reactions: bgmat58
Yeah, but this is the POWER of Tom Cruise.

Probably refused to sign off on the artwork not being TOM CRUISE all over!!!

Shame it's not a true exclusive like previous BF releases but I'm hoping the slip kicks ass.

Reactions: bgmat58
While I am on the topic, it seems that BF are now just taking regular WW releases and slapping a slip on it and calling it an exclusive, nothing wrong with that and I will still support all of their releases but I much prefer their releases like FMC and LTBF which were TRUE exclusives and the only versions available on steelbook. :drool:

If that is the case what's stopping us from having a HDN exclusive slip ;)

Reactions: MK50
Jack Reacher (Blu Ray steelbook) (Blufans Exclusive Slip and booklet) [China]

Please let me know when this GB will be available

DOOMSDAY!!

Last edited:
Count me in please Kevin for the GB when it happens in march..

Thanks for making this happen for us.