Jack Reacher (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #4) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: May 2013
Note: Blufans exclusive slip and photo booklet. Limited edition: 1000 and individually numbered
Available from the Ninja Shop:
here

View attachment 34870
View attachment 34871
View attachment 34872
jackreacher.jpg

Actual pictures: (thanks to flexorking via from Blufans)

Actual pictures: (tx to ada531 via tobinFrost who found them)
You can see the numbering on the back of the slip :

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends on what you're after. The slipcover and the booklet are unique to the Blufans release. The actual SB and the disc, however, aren't unique to any retailer in particular. I own the Korean, Taiwanese and Chinese releases, and this one is by far my favorite. The slipcover is truly a work of art.

If you're just after the SB, you can find it at a relatively inexpensive price point at Amazon France, seeing as the SB is the same as every other release this film received.

This was answered but would just like to ask again

Is there totally no difference between this blufans release steelbook and the rest of the world WWA?

begs the question why is it a blufans exclusive then?

This was answered but would just like to ask again

Is there totally no difference between this blufans release steelbook and the rest of the world WWA?

begs the question why is it a blufans exclusive then?

Not an exclusive. Thread title needed fixing. It's an Only At Blufans release.

Being such an early title in their lineup (I wasn't around back then) I guess their definition for what constituted an exclusive or an OAB was not as clearly defined as it is now.

but a quick search on the internet seems to state that this is a blufans exclusive rather than OAB?
Being such an early title in their lineup (I wasn't around back then) I guess their definition for what constituted an exclusive or an OAB was not as clearly defined as it is now.

Exactly. They weren't using the OAB monicker back then. And don't need photos @DMD4k , I have it. :p

Reactions: DMD4k
@DMD4k It's not like it matters since they clearly made a mistake back then with it being a WWA so definitely not an exclusive but sure we'll go with their typo :p

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Not sure on the release date of Elite Squad as OAB #1 but GI Joe was OAB #2 and that was only a month I believe after Jack Reacher. So I'd assume that they were using the moniker back then.

Ah yes, ES was released earlier than that, around January I think. So probably a simple matter of accidentally misusing the word exclusive versus OAB.

Or... Blufans was the exclusive retailer selling the Jack Reacher steelbook in China. Nevermind that it was a WWA steelbook.