Jack Reacher (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #4) [China]

bluraysteel

Jul 23, 2011
Release date: May 2013
Note: Blufans exclusive slip and photo booklet. Limited edition: 1000 and individually numbered
Available from the Ninja Shop:
here

View attachment 34870
View attachment 34871
View attachment 34872
jackreacher.jpg

Actual pictures: (thanks to flexorking via from Blufans)

Actual pictures: (tx to ada531 via tobinFrost who found them)
You can see the numbering on the back of the slip :

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive missed out on all other blufans releases because I was unaware of what it was. But now that I know what all the hype is about, Im def. going to add this one to my collection!

I am looking into this. For now I am not too sure about the quantities of this exclusive but it could be very limited again.
The group buy will be set up in March when it is go.

Sounds good Kevin. Same amount requested for me for the group buy when you start it. Thanks!!!

Am I the only one who's disappointed by this title? What's the point in them releasing a title that will probably get a worldwide release?

Reactions: Chief
I figure they are going for higher profits by getting the complete steel and movies for probably $20 and then add a slip for 20 cents and then charge us $50.

Am I the only one who's disappointed by this title? What's the point in them releasing a title that will probably get a worldwide release?

No, you are not alone. I would have thot even if it was this title, the cover (not just the slip or extras) will be different. But still, its a blufans release...

Reactions: Marina Blue