Jaws - 45th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #134) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 3, 2020 (Standard) - July 15, 2020 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 999 CZK (Standard) - 1699 CZK (FAC)
Note: Limited to 601 numbered copies

29509023-460E-47DF-BF7E-68DD6D3E8861.jpeg

Last edited:
You will be crying like a bi***
[/Q
I will be upset for sure, but more for the money I have on credit there just sitting and collecting dust.

If I whif on this I still have Cinemuseum to look to. I love what they've done with their offering. Both sets are beautiful.

Very happy for the dudes who have secured the FAC. When will I know for sure if I got it or not by virtue of the I Want To Buy button? Do I have to wait till release day to learn I'm disemboweled like a Tiger shark at the hands of Oceanographer Matt Hooper, or will it be an abrupt learning of fate like poor Alex Kintner who became fish food before he could say Bumble Bee?

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
I will be upset for sure, but more for the money I have on credit there just sitting and collecting dust.

If I whif on this I still have Cinemuseum to look to. I love what they've done with their offering. Both sets are beautiful.

Very happy for the dudes who have secured the FAC. When will I know for sure if I got it or not by virtue of the I Want To Buy button? Do I have to wait till release day to learn I'm disemboweled like a Tiger shark at the hands of Oceanographer Matt Hooper, or will it be an abrupt learning of fate like poor Alex Kintner who became fish food before he could say Bumble Bee?

You should find out soon, as the cancellations are happening now and being offered to those who the clicked the button.

You will either receive and order email to pay or you will notice that it says sold out on the website.

Reactions: jaws finatic
Happy for the ninjas who are getting there orders in.

I’m just gonna go and jump off a cliff now

View attachment 476041
I wonder if the leap is the easy bit, and then it's oh sh!t for the next 20 seconds till that landing...and it's going to hurt at that velocity?

View attachment 476041

Sorry, didn't want to make anyone jealous or have you jump off a cliff for that matter . Thought there might be some hope for other people who missed out.

I can keep it sealed and if I get the CM one, I'm happy to sell it for retail price plus postage. Don't want two editions anyway.

View attachment 476041
awesome! :thumbs: you've clearly had practice jumping off cliffs. height, distance from the rockface, relaxed attire - you nailed it all! i'm still practising on land and, well, i have some way to go.