Jaws - 45th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #134) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 3, 2020 (Standard) - July 15, 2020 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 999 CZK (Standard) - 1699 CZK (FAC)
Note: Limited to 601 numbered copies

29509023-460E-47DF-BF7E-68DD6D3E8861.jpeg

Last edited:
I could never have a collectible number from FA and manage to keep it. I wouldn't enjoy the pressure to feel forced to buy the majority of their titles just to keep the number, titles you don't necessarily want or artworks you don't particularly like etc, and vice versa. I had one once above 1200 around the time of Birdman and don't think I bought one edition from it before it was swiftly took away lol. Not a VIP program I could ever get on with personally, but all the more to FA if it works for them. W@nkers. :LOL:

I could never have a collectible number from FA and manage to keep it. I wouldn't enjoy the pressure to feel forced to buy the majority of their titles just to keep the number, titles you don't necessarily want or artworks you don't particularly like etc, and vice versa. I had one once above 1200 around the time of Birdman and don't think I bought one edition from it before it was swiftly took away lol. Not a VIP program I could ever get on with personally, but all the more to FA if it works for them. W@nkers. :LOL:
Is the collectible number like "69 of 100"?

Is it safe now to say I got one...

No shame in it at all. Am I jealous? Yeah a little bit. But there are bigger things to worry about right now.

I’ve missed out on editions I really wanted in the past and snagged em also, it’s part of the game.

as @Dazzler_31117 gif shows, some really get worked up over what is essentially a bit of metal and cardboard and no appreciation for what the GB hosts do for us here. It ain’t their fault FA arent supplying enough copies.

It’s @TheCollector86 fault for sneaking onto every group buy around :LOL:

Alright now that most of you have calmed down, for seriously consideration

Would you rather have NO public GB at all for releases under 10 copies? Or continue the way we are and having a few people happy they got one and others that miss out obviously.

What's your choice…

Alright now that most of you have calmed down, for seriously consideration

Would you rather have NO public GB at all for releases under 10 copies? Or continue the way we are and having a few people happy they got one and others that miss out obviously.

What's your choice…
I think if you are looking for community fairness then a lottery should be implemented for all Ninja's who state they want in to the Group Buy.

Give everyone a window of maybe 5 days to express interest in the item, which is also their way of confirming they are in for the Group Buy.

Premium Ninja Supporters get first dibs with a lottery run exclusively for them. If after that lottery all steels are taken, then so be it. It's a nice little benny for being a full fledge Ninja and will only build the membership list I'm thinking.

If there are any editions still available beyond the Premium Members, then those non members go in a lottery for the remaining editions.

ANYONE who enters the lottery, wins a slot for an edition, and balks will be banned from future Group Buy Lotteries.

Those editions that are not claimed will be offered first to Premium Supporters who did not initially win a spot in the lottery, then to non members.

Reactions: jailbird_joey
I think if you are looking for community fairness then a lottery should be implemented for all Ninja's who state they want in to the Group Buy.

Give everyone a window of maybe 5 days to express interest in the item, which is also their way of confirming they are in for the Group Buy.

Premium Ninja Supporters get first dibs with a lottery run exclusively for them. If after that lottery all steels are taken, then so be it. It's a nice little benny for being a full fledge Ninja and will only build the membership list I'm thinking.

If there are any editions still available beyond the Premium Members, then those non members go in a lottery for the remaining editions.

ANYONE who enters the lottery, wins a slot for an edition, and balks will be banned from future Group Buy Lotteries.

Those editions that are not claimed will be offered first to Premium Supporters who did not initially win a spot in the lottery, then to non members.
Problem is we dont even have 5 days. This was pretty much the worst we have seen from FA. They literally spring ALL preorders for 5 editions in a weeks time for their members that have numbers and to @carllenc and @CollectorEmtee. This was purely on FA shoulders as a rush for whatever reason.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: jailbird_joey