Jaws - 45th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #134) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 3, 2020 (Standard) - July 15, 2020 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 999 CZK (Standard) - 1699 CZK (FAC)
Note: Limited to 601 numbered copies

29509023-460E-47DF-BF7E-68DD6D3E8861.jpeg

Last edited:
:rolleyes: Blablabla... Seriously ! FAC do the best things there are ! :thumbs:
I've never had any problems... First come first serve... Bad luck for some people...
And if so... If resellers ?! Bad luck! Sorry! But... Nice things cost...:cigar:

Reactions: willbar84
Dear Collectors,

let us provide you with up-to-date information on completed editions.

The FAC 134 JAWS premium edition has been delayed due to waiting for disks to be delivered. They were delivered yesterday and our team will have this edition ready for dispatch by the middle of next week.

By the end of next week, the discs should arrive for the FAC 135 THE BREAKFAST CLUB edition, which was waiting not only for the discs but also for fine-tuning the bottom of the slipcase, where we could not deny our memory of school years in the form of glued chewing gum. Perhaps this original idea will also interest you, just like us.

While waiting for the discs, we used the time to complete the E1 and E2 IT CHAPTER TWO editions, and thanks to the hardbox, which arrived yesterday, we can start the expedition at the beginning of next week. Unfortunately, we haven't been able to tune the first transition to imitation leather for the hardbox yet, but we will give it the next try with another hardbox soon. However, attractive lamination awaits you in combination with a beautiful structured glossy embossing on IT CHAPTER TWO hardbox.

After the completion of the FAC 134 and 135 editions, we will go on the BB07 and FAC 137 premium edition, for which we have everything ready. With the FAC 136 we will still wait for the disks but we believe that the delay is not going to be long.

We apologize for the delay and thank you very much for your patience, support, and cooperation.

Have a nice weekend.
JC for the FA team

I was able to secure Shazam! E1+E2+3, both editions of Allied, and BB 13 Hours just by showing up on the day they were posted and clicking the “I want to buy” button.
Yeah...I did that too. Happy it worked out for you dude. Always more fun when its a happy experience, rather than a sad one that turns into a hoppy experience, with a little barley, to drown away the sorrow. haha.

Looking forward to seeing the pics of the whole enchilada!

Yeah...I did that too. Happy it worked out for you dude. Always more fun when its a happy experience, rather than a sad one that turns into a hoppy experience, with a little barley, to drown away the sorrow. haha.

Looking forward to seeing the pics of the whole enchilada!

Thanks man! I wasn’t trying to rub it in or anything. I just find the Filmarena preorder process really confusing, so I thought I’d put that out there. Sorry it didn’t work out for you man :-/

Reactions: jaws finatic