Jaws - 45th Anniversary (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #134) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 3, 2020 (Standard) - July 15, 2020 (FAC)
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 999 CZK (Standard) - 1699 CZK (FAC)
Note: Limited to 601 numbered copies

29509023-460E-47DF-BF7E-68DD6D3E8861.jpeg

Last edited:
video :D
the latest FAC lentis has depth ...you still live in the past :giggle:

besides the whole FAC package is better, accept it :naughty:

Some have, but not this one, the shark is too close, it´s similar to Zavvi lenti :rofl: :LOL: only with nicer colors :hilarious:. HDzeta made better choice with art, shark is more far away and believe me, it will have incredible depth, it will be more vivid and real ;) ....and yes, only this video of FAC and my experience with HDzeta is enough to make conclusion like that :cigar::coffee::D

Whole package :hilarious: sorry I was never so keen about useless stills and picures from the movie, they could have 100 of them and it will never be a better package for me :rofl:

HDzeta package is perfectly enough, no need for sh*tload of useless cards and crap XL slip, HDzeta have everything up to perfection :smuggrin::coffee:

Reactions: willbar84
In hand pics and videos look great. So relieved they correctly adjusted the colour hue and fixed Bruce’s composition. Still wish this was a FS though as the artwork doesn’t lend itself to a Lenti and the video shows as it has minor depth. This is where Zeta will thrive as they have picked artwork that better suits a Lenti plus it is fresh ‘n’ badar$e. Then there is also the other main important factor to consider quality of Lenti and Zeta will once again kick FAC to the curb as we all know how it went last time these went head to head in the Lenti department, FACs Inception didn’t stand a chance. Sure this FAC will be great but Zeta will take it to the next level deep ‘n’ crispy!

Last edited:
Reactions: Hereticz
In hand pics and videos look great. So relieved they correctly adjusted the colour hue and fixed Bruce’s composition. Still wish this was a FS though as the artwork doesn’t lend itself to a Lenti and the video shows as it has minor depth. This is where Zeta will thrive as they have picked artwork that better suits a Lenti plus it is fresh ‘n’ badar$e. Then there is also the other main important factor quality to consider quality of Lenti and Zeta will once again kick FAC to the curb as we all know how it went last time these went head to head in the Lenti department, FACs Inception didn’t stand a chance.

200.gif

In hand pics and videos look great. So relieved they correctly adjusted the colour hue and fixed Bruce’s composition. Still wish this was a FS though as the artwork doesn’t lend itself to a Lenti and the video shows as it has minor depth. This is where Zeta will thrive as they have picked artwork that better suits a Lenti plus it is fresh ‘n’ badar$e. Then there is also the other main important factor to consider quality of Lenti and Zeta will once again kick FAC to the curb as we all know how it went last time these went head to head in the Lenti department, FACs Inception didn’t stand a chance. Sure this FAC will be great but Zeta will take it to the next level deep ‘n’ crispy!

I'm pretty new to this site and don't know much about Zeta. I feel like I haven't seen an update for a Zeta release since I joined. Does anyone know what their lineup is? I know this is an FAC thread, but just curious. Thanks!

I'm pretty new to this site and don't know much about Zeta. I feel like I haven't seen an update for a Zeta release since I joined. Does anyone know what their lineup is? I know this is an FAC thread, but just curious. Thanks!

well ...

1595942723791.gif

nevermind @DMD4k hit the nail on the head :thumbs:

All of the threads for that retailer are locked and new ones not being made. There's an explanation about why in some thread I don't remember, but bottom line, no lineup for ninjas.

That's rediculous man. There has to be something else going on there...there has to be. Like they promised an allotment and didn't follow thru, or something. Regardless, just joined another board for HDZeta news.