USA
Release date: June 27, 2008
Notes: Limited quantity of 2000

rambo.jpg

Actual pictures:
rambo1.jpg

rambo2.jpg

rambo3.jpg

So yeah, I was surprised their was no topic on this one ... it's the holy grail of all things SteelBook. (least, blu-ray steelbook that is.)

Its been sold for $500 and 300 euros just for the empty case alone. Super rare, thought to have been limited to only 2,000 copies.

And this last pic which is nicely laid out came compliments of Tiger, a hardcore collector :)
18968.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad there's at least one expensive one I don't have to hunt for. Although the artwork is very nice I hate this movie and its dumbness. Not even a shadow of First Blood

I remember seeing this as a pre-order on Amazon.de....... why oh why didn't I pre-order it back then :hilarious:

I remember seeing this as a pre-order on Amazon.de....... why oh why didn't I pre-order it back then :hilarious:
Yeah man same here but I had the DVD steelbook on order at the time (same thing with Iron Man) as I was still collecting DVDs :rolleyes:

I've been after this for years ... but I guess not too hard because I've spent what it would cost to obtain one a number of times on other items just never could bring myself to do it for this. Heh.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Since the beginning of BD steelbook collecting ... this title has actually declined a bit in price to obtain one vs. what it took a couple years ago. I think the demand of Iron Man FS created that.