Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 31, 2015
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click (Pre-order on March 6, at 8 PM - Korea time)
Price: $35.99 - $36.99 - $109
Note: Total print run is 4000. One Click 200 - Full Slip 900 - Lenti 900 - Quarter Slip 200 (not numbered)

Available on HDN shop SOLD OUT
Group buy:
apsmith21 (Worldwide) - Masterblaster (CLOSED)

10896834_544011739035936_5826818043625314761_n.jpg Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 1.44.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.46.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.37.14.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.10.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This may sound like a bit of a dim question, but if one were to go for both the full slip and the lenti... would the steelbook contained inside the lenti fit inside the slipcase?
Yes--the steelbooks should all be the same size, so they should be interchangeable.

Same steelbook dude

Yes--the steelbooks should all be the same size, so they should be interchangeable.

Ahh, I think I worded things poorly. What I meant was... would the lenti fit inside the slipcase? Does that make sense. Because I do like that lenti + I like the slipcase. So it'd be cool to be able to put the steelbook along with the lenti in that slipcase, you know?

I think I'm just gonna go for the lenti now (I wish I was less poor, heh)... but I was just wondering :)

Ahh, I think I worded things poorly. What I meant was... would the lenti fit inside the slipcase? Does that make sense. Because I do like that lenti + I like the slipcase. So it'd be cool to be able to put the steelbook along with the lenti in that slipcase, you know?

I think I'm just gonna go for the lenti now (I wish I was less poor, heh)... but I was just wondering :)
Possible, but unlikely. The full slip is usually a pretty tight fit with the naked steelbook and trying to cram it in with a lenti would be unadvisable.

Possible, but unlikely. The full slip is usually a pretty tight fit with the naked steelbook and trying to cram it in with a lenti would be unadvisable.

Ahh, no problem. I thought so. Appreciate the responses. As much as I like that slipcase I might just stick with the lenti :)

I can't complain with 11am for the UK. I remembered staying upto like 2am in the morning with Jack Reacher Blufans which was pretty rediculous lol.

Anyone know how fast hyped releases like this typically sell out? If I get up at 6 AM ready to go should I be alright?

Anyone know how fast hyped releases like this typically sell out? If I get up at 6 AM ready to go should I be alright?
Need to be logged into your account to save some time. I would say get ready to go by 5:50 and Refresh every 30 seconds or so :D

I'm supposed to be reforming, but I do have a Keanu habit - blame Point Break for sealing that one :)

Like the look of both the Full slip and the Lenticular - apart from the lenticular appearing to be somewhat less than full height - if that's so, then it swings me toward the FS.

When exactly does this go live? Is 11-00 am definite?

p.s. Just looked at the distribution of the steels to FS (900) , Lenti (900), 1/4 (200) and combi (200) , and they amount to only 2,200 as you can see - so what about the other 1,800?

Last edited:
Definitely will be ordering the lenticular slip but wondering whether to go for the full slip as well or maybe order the french steelbook which has the same art as the full slip.

Having never ordered from Nova Media before, what's the likely shipping charges to the UK? It looks like they get added at checkout, but would like some idea as to whether it's cheaper to join the GB or take my chances on my own.