Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 31, 2015
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click (Pre-order on March 6, at 8 PM - Korea time)
Price: $35.99 - $36.99 - $109
Note: Total print run is 4000. One Click 200 - Full Slip 900 - Lenti 900 - Quarter Slip 200 (not numbered)

Available on HDN shop SOLD OUT
Group buy:
apsmith21 (Worldwide) - Masterblaster (CLOSED)

10896834_544011739035936_5826818043625314761_n.jpg Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 1.44.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.46.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.37.14.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.10.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont quite understand. How do I do that? :) Perhaps the full slip is a better option for me (Or, buy the lentil to display and the USA BD to watch), expensive, but, its only money isnt it?
Novamedias slipcases are typically not that tight and the steelbook slides in and out quite easily without scratching and I have every single steelbook with lenticular slip that novamedia have produced!!

Thanks mate but are you sure as I heard they accept CC but don't process it.[emoji56]
Good point, as I also remember that credit card payments didn't work at first when they were added as a payment option at Novamedia's web store.

But I had no problems paying for my order at the end of January with a credit card, so I would imagine the payment option is here to stay:

20150305_Nova_CC_order.jpg

Reactions: lgans316
Has anyone checked out the Nova website today?

John Wick still isn't listed at all - not in pre-order, nor in coming soon, Nova, Nova Exclusive, Steelbook, or Others.

I realize it's all over FB, and Twr, but not on their website.

Odd?
Yeah, links are in the OP. Just get in the habit of checking the OP and clicking on the links there, it helps out HDN after all.

Just thinking - again - has anyone ever added a pre-order item to the wishlist at Nova, if so does it come live at the designated time?

If so, might it save time in the ordering process?
After all, every bit helps seeing as it appears you can't register your CC, and it's currently unable to link up with Paypal (I just checked it).
I can see tomorrow morning being a bloody nightmare for most of us . . .

Last edited:
Good luck all. If you guys and gals cant decide which one is best just go with the one click. I personally find this is one of the hardest ones to figure out which is best. They all looks amazing.

12 hrs until the madness starts *eep*

Novamedias slipcases are typically not that tight and the steelbook slides in and out quite easily without scratching and I have every single steelbook with lenticular slip that novamedia have produced!!
I've had several lenti's with kimchi and no issues with scratches personally

Postage varies based on the weight. From my personal experience, this is roughly how much it costs:

1 Steel - $12
2 - $17
3- $27
4- $35
5 - $65
thank you
site seems to say same when I add 3 steels to the basket. Just wasnt sure if the one click was like Kimchi's Eternatl Sunshine triple pack and came in a set box or not.

One click - 3 minutes
Lenti - 5 minutes
Full - 10 minutes.
1/4 - well there shouldn't be any because the 200 allotted to International should all be in the One-Click.
I'd agree with that