Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 31, 2015
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click (Pre-order on March 6, at 8 PM - Korea time)
Price: $35.99 - $36.99 - $109
Note: Total print run is 4000. One Click 200 - Full Slip 900 - Lenti 900 - Quarter Slip 200 (not numbered)

Available on HDN shop SOLD OUT
Group buy:
apsmith21 (Worldwide) - Masterblaster (CLOSED)

10896834_544011739035936_5826818043625314761_n.jpg Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 1.44.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.46.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.37.14.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.10.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well hopefully mine will be here today, although I just saw a large royal mail van drive by my house looking at numbers but drove off :(

Those are beautiful man! The FS is right up my alley! :notworthy:

Thanks @NoDingsNoScratches

I love 1/4 Slip the most (Sealed). Obviously if you intend to open one, The FULL & Lenti are both awesome choices, really high caliber editions, literally.

It looks like John Wick is aiming at you when you move the Lenti back & forth. Like he is actually sticking a gun in your face. Brilliant Lenticular.

The Full Slip, on the other hand, is SUPER CLEAN. It's almost as nice a the white Cap2 full slip. It really comes down to preference, but either way there is no wrong choice, as 3 all are amazing.

My copy which was shipped K-Packet cleared customs @ Heathrow about 100 minutes ago. Customs is only 2 miles from my home. Hoping it will be delivered on Tuesday.

Mine was shipped K packet, but no sign of it hitting Heathrow customs when I check tracking. Do all of the tracking sites mentioned here (koreapost, aftership, etc) all have the same information or will some be more accurate than others?

Mine was shipped K packet, but no sign of it hitting Heathrow customs when I check tracking. Do all of the tracking sites mentioned here (koreapost, aftership, etc) all have the same information or will some be more accurate than others?

You could try 17track.net, that might have more extensive info.

I love 1/4 Slip the most (Sealed). Obviously if you intend to open one, The FULL & Lenti are both awesome choices, really high caliber editions, literally.

It looks like John Wick is aiming at you when you move the Lenti back & forth. Like he is actually sticking a gun in your face. Brilliant Lenticular.

The Full Slip, on the other hand, is SUPER CLEAN. It's almost as nice a the white Cap2 full slip. It really comes down to preference, but either way there is no wrong choice, as 3 all are amazing.

I agree.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
my lenti that was shipped via k-packet was processed through the sort facility @ isc new york ny at 5:52pm today. i'm assuming that's customs and hoping that since it's in the states now, that i'll get it this week.

my lenti that was shipped via k-packet was processed through the sort facility @ isc new york ny at 5:52pm today. i'm assuming that's customs and hoping that since it's in the states now, that i'll get it this week.

Mine too bud @ same exact time! It sure is customs. Hopefully we'll have it this upcoming week. Sometimes stuff sits in good ol' ISC for days, lol

Mine too bud @ same exact time! It sure is customs. Hopefully we'll have it this upcoming week. Sometimes stuff sits in good ol' ISC for days, lol

Me too! Been waiting for the steelbook for this ever since I saw it in theaters.

Reactions: nicblue
@dfoles damn right, I came out of the theater thinking can't wait for the epic steelbook lol. A package came in the mail for me today and my dad was like is that one you were talking about the other day? and I was like john wick? no :( sadly it isn't. Once I get it, gonna watch it with my dad, I think he's gonna love this movie lol

Reactions: dfoles