Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 31, 2015
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click (Pre-order on March 6, at 8 PM - Korea time)
Price: $35.99 - $36.99 - $109
Note: Total print run is 4000. One Click 200 - Full Slip 900 - Lenti 900 - Quarter Slip 200 (not numbered)

Available on HDN shop SOLD OUT
Group buy:
apsmith21 (Worldwide) - Masterblaster (CLOSED)

10896834_544011739035936_5826818043625314761_n.jpg Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 1.44.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.46.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.37.14.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.10.png

Last edited by a moderator:
For John Wick you need the Scandinavian disc for best PQ! 2nd place is for the US disc.... made myself an ultimate version (muxt eng subs in US disc ;))
Is that based on the bit rate alone? I assume all these discs are using the same transfer, but with varying amounts of space utilized for the encode based on region specific content. I know some discs are pressed without using up anywhere near their full capacity.

Is that based on the bit rate alone? I assume all these discs are using the same transfer, but with varying amounts of space utilized for the encode based on region specific content. I know some discs are pressed without using up anywhere near their full capacity.
Based on scans of the discs that I have (and yes, I have them all) and testing the discs. UK disc is bad, but the Dutch disc is even worse :(

• Helpful Post
Reactions: misformatt
Quite funny how last summer I was struggling to sell my spare copies from the one click for pretty much cost price and now with JW2 released the value has shot up! This release took a while for its value to go up which surprised me. One of Nova's best releases. Stunning Full Slip similar to Drive. I decided to keep one and decided the Full Slip so was sad to let the lenti go. One of the main reasons was that I ususally collect Full slips and used to the thick slip and lines up well with the PA and FAC releases with the same size.

Reactions: j4c0
Quite funny how last summer I was struggling to sell my spare copies from the one click for pretty much cost price and now with JW2 released the value has shot up! This release took a while for its value to go up which surprised me. One of Nova's best releases. Stunning Full Slip similar to Drive. I decided to keep one and decided the Full Slip so was sad to let the lenti go. One of the main reasons was that I ususally collect Full slips and used to the thick slip and lines up well with the PA and FAC releases with the same size.

Indeed I Agree the Fullslip is Similar to ''Drive'' and ''Begin Again'' in terms of Quality...

...and the Art for JW Fullslip Nova is simply Beautiful :oohyeah:

I'm keeping an eye out for the lenti and the full slip. Ever since @Apollon showed us his Nova TFA lenti inside his TFA full slip I've been thinking the way to go with these o-ring releases by Nova is to do what he did. Put the o-ring inside the full slip! That way my collection looks more filled out and I get the best of both worlds :thumbs:

This is gonna get expensive though haha but for this movie it'd be worth it :p

So I just received my copy of the lenticular and I am astonished. It's not just the depth (which let me tell you, holds up to the hype) but what I'm most impressed with is most evident in this gif.
juAQJH9.gif

The movement within the lenticular is so full its great but each element doesn't just shift from left to right like a traditional lenticular. The layers interact with one another and it makes what you're holding, feel real. For instance, look at John's chin, the movement can be seen behind the translucent title. The circles of bokeh can also be seen behind one another. This isn't just a title moving, it feels like you're conducting the whole poster. I am super super impressed. Seeing everything, not just move, but adapt is really special. I've never seen anything else like it on another lenticular:thumbs: