John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (4K+2D Blu-ray & Digital Mini SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: September 10, 2019
Purchase links: Best Buy 4K SteelBook - 4K SteelBook & Mini SteelBook with Digital Code - Mini SteelBook with DC (Mini-SteelBook release date is August 23, 2019)
Group buy: RESERVE LIST ONLY
Price: $34.99 (4K SteelBook) - $39.99 (4K SteelBook & Mini SteelBook with Digital Code) - $19.99 (Mini SteelBook with DC)

johnwick3ministeelbook-png.433920

6355303_sa.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550.jpeg
9999300000000388_sd.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550.jpeg

1560687656823.jpeg

Last edited:
does the codes from Bestbuy and Gamestop mini-steels work when accessing from outside the US? Are they Movie Anywhere?

Does this include the cards inside the GameStop Mini SteelBook? Mine had the same problems as this Best Buy release.
Not sure on those, will have to check.

Does it matter if we already redeemed the code?
no
does the codes from Bestbuy and Gamestop mini-steels work when accessing from outside the US? Are they Movie Anywhere?
If i recall, JW3 had like 4 options as to where to redeem. I think itunes was one, so its possible perhaps through there maybe one could. If i recall, no Lionsgate titles are under the MoviesAnywhere umbrella and primarily use vudu.

Reactions: Funashi

@kryptonite @howarmat @bloodsnake007
@Wreck AWESOME :cool: But the tour wont be hitting AZ! :sorry: :( :banghead: :mad:
I will be there..
Take plenty of pics @kryptonite! :photo: :thumbs:

Got an email today about my replacement card...

Hello.

Thank you for providing your information, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Lionsgate will be issuing you a replacement card within 2 - 4 weeks.

Regards,

Reactions: dfoles